Cult

Danika's POV:
My phone goes off and Fitz huffs as he rolls off of me.

"The fuck are you doing that for?" I scoff.

"It's probably work." He says.

"Screw work." I shrug and get on top of him and he smiles.

We start kissing again but my phone buzzes again and I clench my jaw. I look and see that it's Hotch but put it on silent.

"There, problem solved." I shrug and lean down to kiss Fitz.

We kiss deeply and he gets on top of me and goes for my neck. My phone vibrates on the nightstand again and he huffs.

"Seems like it's important." He says as it keeps vibrating with new incoming messages every two seconds.

"Just ignore it, he'll get the idea-."

"He? You talking about your boss?" He asks, sitting up and grabs my phone.

"Does it matter?" I scoff.

"Of course it matters. I'm not going to be the one to keep you from your job and helping people." He scolds.

"Oh, come on, they can deal without me for one case." I roll my eyes.

"Get your ass out of bed before I come and drag it out." He reads the newest text on my phone.

"Sounds urgent. You should probably go." He says and I huff and get out of the bed and get dressed.

"Fine, but next time you want a booty call, I might just ignore it." I taunt and he sticks his tongue out at me.

I head out and get to my place and see Hotch getting out of his car, heading towards the door. He has his gun out, ready to attack any possible intruder.

"Yes, because the door really needs to be kicked down, again." I say, thinking about the last time I didn't answer his calls and he immediately thought something happened to me.

"Danika, where the hell have you been? I've been trying to get a hold of you for an hour!" He shouts as he puts his gun away.

"I was out." I shrug and he rolls his eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"Nevermind. I'm sending you to New York for a bit."

"If you want to get rid of me, just say so." I scoff.

"That's not want I'm doing, they're low on detectives and I told them I'd let them use one of my agents to try and help out, plus, you'll be working with Stabler." He adds.

"If you're gonna twist my arm." I sigh and he chuckles.

————

I get to the precinct and Elliot brings me into a hug.

"Where's Benson?" I ask not seeing her at her desk.

"The hospital. A 12 year old girl was found, pregnant." Elliot says and I huff.

"Of course she is."

"And she's married to a man named Abraham." He adds.

"Fuck." I mutter.

"Glad to be back?" He asks and I chuckle.

"Just thrilled." I say sarcastically.

We get a call from Benson who gives us the address. We head out to talk with the girl's parents and try to figure out what's going on. I go up and knock on the door and a little boy wearing a red sports jersey answers, he can't be more than seven years old. There's other little kids behind him.