Flight Risk

Hotch's POV:
I get to the BAU and head to my office and schedule the meeting for Danika. I fill out some paperwork for a few minutes and smile to myself that Danika actually made me jump a bit yesterday morning.

"Hotch, we have a case." JJ announces and I get up from my desk and head to the jet with the rest of the team.

"A pilot Chuck Lambert, crashed in a plane along with his cockpit partner in Nazareth. There's no sign of foul play towards the plane and Homeland security is busy with the investigation of TransNational flight 2485 crash." JJ explains on the jet.

"The one that was on the news yesterday?" Morgan asks and she nods.

"Have you heard anything from Danika?" I ask Morgan.

"No, why?" He asks.

"She hasn't picked up her phone since she left to meet up with her friend." I say nonchalant, not wanting to come off as too worried, but we all know when Danika doesn't answer it usually means something's wrong.

"I'll have Garcia trace it." Morgan offers and I nod.

We get to the crash sight and from what we can tell it was crashed on purpose. We talk with a few of his workers and friends to see if there was any history of depression or suicidal thoughts. We don't find any, and the weirder thing is, he was on the flight that crashed yesterday.

"What if the crashes are related?" Reid questions.

"It's possible, but it's more likely he was put back in the plane too soon and had a panicked attack." Rossi states.

————

"Guys, I found something really weird. Both planes crashed exactly 40 minutes in. I went back ten years for plane crashes and found that all of them crashed 40 minutes in." Garcia tells us over the phone.

"How is that possible?" Rossi questions.

"Did anyone survive?" I ask.

"Not until yesterday. There were seven survivors yesterday. And the pilot Chuck was one of them." Garcia says and we all look at one another confused.

Danika's POV:
We figure out the demon is going after survivors of the flight. Meaning it's going after me as well. We get to the airport to try and contact the flight attendant, Amanda Walker, who was on the flight.

Unfortunately she's doesn't take the bait and we have no choice but to go on the flight to try and stop a demon from crashing the plane. Dean is losing his mind and Sam is looking at me confused.

"How are you so calm?" Sam asks.

"Let's just say I have a feeling luck's on my side." I mutter.

"Why would you say that?" He asks.

"Because I've been shot, stabbed, hit by a car, and blown up more times than I can count. I don't think another plane crash is going to take me down." I scoff.

"Plus, I'm putting all my faith in the fact that you know what you're doing." I add and he gives me a small smile.

"You do know what you're doing, right?" I ask and he nods, but doesn't look certain.

"Great." I mutter.

We find the possessed person and explain to the flight attendant what's going on. Once we convince her that this is really happening she agrees to help us out. We get the man towards the bathroom area with her help and ambush him.