Gates

Danika's POV:
I find the cemetery and see demons escaping the gate of hell at an alarming rate. The wind is whipping all around as if it's getting ready to uproot trees, but I can only concentrate on one thing. Azazel holding Dean against a grave stone.

"Boys shouldn't play with daddy's guns." Azazel mocks as he takes the colt out of Dean's hands and Sam is knocked back into a tree unconscious.

"I'll get to you in a minute champ. But, I'm proud of you. I knew you had it in ya." Azazel mocks.

"You son of a bitch!" I shout and Azazel turns around and sees me.

"Sweetheart, I see you killed those demons for me." He smirks and I realize it was part of whatever plan this is.

"We had a deal!" I shout, looking over at Dean.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm not gonna kill them. Sheesh. What does it take for you to trust me?" He scoffs as he walks over to me.

"Now, how about you be a good girl and go back, and I'll deal with you later?" He offers and I narrow my eyes.

"Fuck you." I spit.

"Hmmm...maybe later." He winks.

"If you're not going to be a good girl then, I'm gonna have to punish you later." He warns and shoves me up against a grave stone next to Dean.

"Kids, am I right? They just don't want to listen." He scoffs as he makes his way over to Dean and I struggle against the hold he has on me.

"So, Dean, I gotta thank you. You see, demons can't resurrect people unless a deal is made. I know, red tape, it'll make you nuts. But thanks to you, Sammy's back in rotation. Ha, ha. Now, I wasn't counting on that but I'm glad. I liked him better than Jake anyhow." Azazel says with a grin.

"Tell me, you ever heard the expression: 'If a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is?'"

"You call that deal good?" Dean asks.

"Ah, it's a better shake than your Dad ever got. I mean, Dani over there got a pretty good one too, if I do say so myself." He says with a wicked grin and Dean looks over at me.

"Oh, she didn't tell you? Yeah, she made a deal with me. You see, she works for me now. I tell her to kill someone and she does it. No questions asked." He sneers.

"And you never wondered why she left after your father died. I'm surprised at you. I mean, you saw what your brother just did to Jake, right? That was pretty cold wasn't it?" He says as he inches closer to Dean.

"Get away from him!" I shout.

"I'm in a middle of a conversation sweetheart, how many times do I have to tell you that interrupting is rude?!" He growls at me in a warning tone and I gulp.

"That's better." He adds.

"How certain are you that what you brought back is 100% pure Sam?" He asks Dean and it clicks.

Dean sold his soul to save Sam.

"After everything you've been through. Everything you've done. You of all people should know that what's dead should stay dead."

"Anyway...thanks a bunch. I couldn't have done it without your pathetic self-loathing...self-destructive desire to sacrifice yourself for your family." He scoffs at Dean and starts walking over towards me.

"Time to go sweetheart." He says and let's me loose.

"Actually, I'll make you a deal." He smirks and waves me over and I slowly make my way towards him.