Team work

Danika's POV:
We all get to Jett's office and he searches through his filing cabinets for what he needs.

I can't help but look around a bit. It's a nice office, a black slate desk with a grey stone wall behind it, the wall next to it a a whole window. The red chair contrasts nicely with the black and grey.

There's a couch in the middle of the room along with two red chairs and a grey rug. On the other side of the room is a sleek fireplace and a TV.

I hate how nice it looks.

"You don't have the information on your computer?" Garcia asks Jett.

"I do, but I'm also kind of old fashion when it comes to handing it off." He chuckles and she blushes.

"So, get shot lately?" Tony asks me jokingly.

"Nah, just stabbed myself in the hand with a some glass. Oh, and I got this cool cut from a pirate sword. Wait, I did get my collarbone clipped." I add and show him my upper arm and then my collarbone that's still healing.

I notice Jett glance up from his papers momentarily and we lock eyes. He gets back to what he was doing and I go over and talk with Elliot.

"It's good to see that you're in one piece." Elliot chuckles and wraps his arm around my good shoulder, bringing me close.

"I'm surprised Hotch let me out of his sight." I scoff.

"Eagle eyeing you again?" Benson asks.

"You have no idea." I huff.

"So, should we call Gibbs let him know what's going on?" Probie asks.

I'm about to respond but see a familiar face walking towards the office. Olivia Pope starts making her way into the office but I push her back out the door with a growl.

"Get your hands off of me!" Pope shouts.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I growl and see Huck with her.

"I'm here to clear Huck's name."

"What are you talking about? How do you-." I start asking and look at Huck.

"She was in the room when you called." Huck confesses and I sigh.

Jett's POV:
I look out the office and see Danika arguing with a woman. I recognize the man behind her as one of the people we took, in relation to the President's attempted assassination.

"What's going on out here?" I ask as I leave the office, letting the others talk amongst themselves.

"Nothing, they were just leaving." Danika states coldly.

"I'm not leaving until I prove that Huck had nothing to do-." The other woman starts arguing.

"Pope, I already told you it's taken care of." Danika growls.

"I'd like to be the judge of that." Pope states with her head high and her arms crossed.

She's definitely someone who gets what she wants, at least doesn't take no as an answer.

"Fine, let me introduce you to the man responsible for having Huck getting taken." Danika states and points to me.

"And you are?" Pope asks.

"Jettson Pearce. I own Helios." I state and Pope quirks a brow.

It's odd to see how many people that Danika knows, yet none of them seem to actually know what she's capable of. Not that I can tell anyway. She has a charm with people that's actually quite impressive.