Angels

Hotch's POV:
"When was the last time you saw Anna Milton?" I question the nurse.

"Last night." She answers.

"And did she seem different in any way?" I ask.

"She was in a delusional state."

"What delusions would that be?" Morgan asks.

"She believes the apocalypse has started. That there's a war between angels and demons." The nurse explains and I write some of it down.

We head to her parent's house only to find them dead. Their throats are slit in a professional-like manner. I look around the noise but don't find any sign of the murderer.

"Someone's after her." I say.

"We need to find her before they do." Morgan agrees.

Danika's POV:
"Look who came to play." I hear an all too familiar voice say as I'm flung against the wall of the church.

"Run Dean!" I shout and watch as he and Sam jump out the window, leaving me and Alastair alone.

"I've been hoping to get some time to catch up." He sneers as he grabs me by the collar of my shirt, yanking me off the ground.

Before I know it we're in some warehouse and I'm forced on my back in some contraption. I close my eyes hoping this is all a dream but his laugh brings me right back to the hell of my reality.

I remember back to how this whole thing started. The Ruby chick told us that the demons were after some girl named Anna. Sam and Dean being who they are, offered to help keep her safe, only to find out that the angels want her too. But they want her dead. Because she's an Angel who doesn't have her grace.

I wasn't there when it all went down but Dean called me from the church and knew I could help.

"Wakey, wakey." I hear the nasally voice of Alastair in my ear.

"Now, how about you tell me where they're keeping that girl." He says with a wicked smile on his face.

"How about you go fuck yourself." I say and spit in his face.

He wipes the spit off and narrows his eyes.

"You always were a difficult student." He sneers.

"And before you think of trying to pop out of here, it won't work." He says and point to the ceiling.

There's a strange symbol on it and I know it makes my teleportation useless. I close my eyes, only for them to snap back open when I feel a cold slap.

"No time for drifting off. I need answers." He growls.

"And I need a vacation, but we can't all get what we want." I retort and he chuckles with a sinister smile.

"Always were a joker. I'm glad that wasn't tortured out of you." He praises and then I hear a distinct phone ring.

"That's mine." I say and he narrows his eyes.

"You might wanna let me answer that." I warn.

"And why would I let you do that?" He scoffs.

"Because it's my boss who works for the government. And trust me, if I don't answer that? He'll use all his resources to find me." I say.

"Then I'll just kill him."

"You know why you guys are so successful? Because you stay hidden. And trust me, him or his team gets killed by you, there will be investigations upon investigations. Not to mention one of their people believe in the supernatural and conspiracy series, she won't stop until she finds answers. And if you kill her, well, let's just say I'll off myself and become your worst nightmare. So, if I were you, I'd let me answer the phone." I say and he thinks it over.