Teams

Hotch's POV:
After I get the call from Dr. Sheperd I head back to my group to see where we're at.

"Everything good?" Gibbs questions.

"Yeah, Danika's staying in New Orleans for a few more days, but Dr. Shepherd is bringing a friend of hers back with him." I huff.

"What friend?" Pope scoffs.

"His name is Dean, he somehow got to New Orleans and doesn't remember how." I state and Gibbs shrugs.

"Where are we with the victim?" I change the subject.

"The car crash in London looks accidental." I hear Prentiss say over the video.

"Was there anyone else there who was from the states at the same time?" Gibbs asks.

"I looked at the flight logs and didn't find anyone on the watch list. We vetted through them and came up with this list." She says and states all the names.

"Mr. Pearce." I call him over.

"What can I help you with?" He asks as he walks over.

"Do you recognize any of these names." I ask and give him the list and he looks through them.

"I don't recognize any of the names. I'll run them against some of the people we held, see if I can get any hits." He offers and I nod.

"That would helpful." Pope thanks him and I notice the little flirty smile on her lips.

All of the females here seem to be attracted to Mr. Pearce. All but Danika, but she has her reasons. He seems to get along with everyone, he's helpful with the cases, offering us resources if we need them, making sure all the information stays within these walls for the most part, besides New Orleans.

"The police didn't find any foul play on the car." Prentiss gets my attention back on the case.

"What about the autopsy report?" Ducky asks.

"It's consistent with the car crash. There were no drugs or alcohol found in his system." She answers.

"What road did it happen on?" Munch questions and Prentiss gives us the name of the road.

"That's a pretty windy road, steep cliff next to it." Pope says as she looks it up on google maps.

"Could've been driving on the wrong side of the road, it's hard to get used to." Ducky offers.

"Saw a car and swerved the wrong way." Gibbs offers.

Garcia's POV:
Jettson walks over to see how we're doing and I bite my lip, trying hard not to blush at the way he leans on the table next to me, to look at our progress.

"So, what do we have?" He asks in his silky British accent.

"I found traces of wood in the wounds. But the thing is, it's not just any wood." Abby starts explaining something I hardly understand.

"Huck, you were saying something about the patters of the wounds." I say after Abby is done talking to and he's still shy.

"What about them?" Jettson asks standing back up.

"Um, they were on all pressure points in the body, making the victim helpless in fighting back." Huck says after clearing his throat.

"So, we either have a gang member that does martial arts or-."

"It was set up to look like a gang initiation." McGee finishes the sentence.

"Alright, great stuff, keep me in the loop." He says patting me on the shoulder then leaving.