Formula

I put on a nice black dress while Stabler gets ready to go undercover as well. Benson helps me with my makeup and explains to me what's going to happen.

I get to the restaurant and go to the bar and sit on the end. I watch as Stabler comes in, looking like a stock broker. He goes up to the fancy looking bartender who's wearing a vest and a tuxedo tie.

"What can I get you?" He asks Stabler.

"Give me a beer, the last one on the end." Stabler says and looks me up and down a moment.

"And uh, give the lady whatever she's having." He adds.

"Vodka on the rocks?" The bartender asks me and I nod.

"You got it." The bartender says and Stabler smiles at me.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"You're welcome. How you doing?" He asks.

"I'm not bad. You?" I ask and take a sip of my drink.

"Better now." He says with a smirk.

I get my phone out and pretend to call someone while Stabler "accidentally" shows the bartender some cocaine product.

I started helping out in the middle of an investigation. A woman's child was killed when there was cocaine found in some baby formula. They found out that IAB was running an investigation on a possible dirty cop but their lead was killed.

Stabler offers the cocaine to the bartender and he tells Stabler that he has connections.

"What's your name?" Stabler asks me and I get off the phone.

"Donna." I lie and put my phone away and the bartender goes over to talk to someone.

"Probably the resident dealer." Stabler whispers and leans against the bar.

"Glasses kinda suit you." I chuckle.

"Is that so?" He asks.

"I'm a nerdy book keeper kind of way and he chuckles.

The bartender comes back and Stabler is told that the man at the end of the bar wants a word with him. I finish my second vodka and the bartender gives me another.

"On the house." He says with a wink and I smile.

"Thank you so much!" I say and he nods and I watch Stabler follow a man into the bathroom.

"He's following a guy into the bathroom." I tell Fin through my earpiece.

We get back to the precinct and I get changed while Stabler gets ready for his meeting. I go out with Benson to watch the meet go down only to see Stabler get arrested by the man he's trying to meet with.

"Guys let's talk about this." Stabler says and they put him in the car.

I get out of the vehicle, without my gun and badge.

"Honey, what's taking so long, we're gonna be late for dinner? Hey, what are you doing with my husband?" I shout at the two other men and they look at one another.