Peter

We head out to an elementary school and I watch as the teacher starts walking towards Kevin. I jump out of the car and slam the old guy against the brick wall and put him in cuffs.

"Agent! Take it easy!" Cole tries to tell me what to do, big mistake.

"We just want to ask him a few questions." She continues after I ignore her.

"Here's a question. What's a principal of a school doing hooking up with a 14 year old boy?" Hotch asks, not giving me the signal to let up.

"Danika." Hotch says and I let go of the Principal after he finally gives in a bit.

The others go inside the school with the principal while Hotch and I get ready to head off with Kevin, to bring him to the social service office. Before he leave Elle comes over with Reid and Hotch scolds her since she's supposed to be taking it easy. Instead of sending them away he tells them to search the guys office.

"Go with them." Hotch orders and I furrow my brows.

"I thought you wanted-." I start saying.

"They need help looking." He states and I sigh and head inside the school.

I arrive just as Derek is starting to get up in the principal's face. Gideon calls him off and tells him to go to the office to help Elle and Reid look for evidence.

"I thought you went with Hotch." Gideon tells me.

"Guess he thought you needed my help more." I shrug.

"Like beat people up? No thanks." Cole scoffs.

"That's not all I do." I sneer.

"Right, how could I forget? You threaten children with bodily harm as well." She scoffs and the principal looks at me appalled.

"Oh, come on, he was never in any real danger." I groan.

"You had a knife to his chest!" She says.

"Details." I mumble and walk past her.

The principal starts talking about how he wanted to save both kids. And that's why he sent Kevin the link of the boy.

"Can I use this one as target practice?" I ask Gideon.

"Not yet." Gideon puts his hand up and Cole's eyes go wide at his repose.

"Go check how the others are doing." He orders.

"They still haven't found anything?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Everyone out." I order the three.

"What are you doing?" Derek asks confused.

"Do as she says." Gideon says and Derek seems to get the idea and they leave.

I go over to the desk and sit in the chair and close my eyes. I start trying to think like the principal and put my hands on the desk by the locked computer. They need a password and need to have the right one. If the wrong thing is entered the hard drive could be wiped.

"What is she doing?" I hear Cole ask.

"I need silence." I growl.

"Just let her do her thing." Gideon shrugs.

I start thinking like he would and open my eyes with a smirk. I go to the computer and type in 'SAVETHEM' into the password and it allows me entry.

"Sorry, I didn't hear what you said." I say with a smirk as I walk out of the room.

"How the hell did you do that?" She asks.

"Think like they do." I shrug as if it's that simple.

"Well, yeah, but you couldn't have possibly known-." She starts saying.