(25) THERAPY (25)

"Where's Hotch?" Reid asks when everyone but Hotch gets to the conference room.

"He's joining later. He had something to take care of." Gideon answers.

"Is this about last night?" Prentiss asks looking over at me and I shrug not have had heard anything from him.

"I don't know, all he said was he would meet us when he could." Gideon says looking down at the file.

Derek glances at me with a smirk, but I just look down at the folder. I don't feel like reliving last night, especially with the rest of the group.

"What do we got?" I ask changing the subject.

"10 years ago. The rib cage of a male was found in the Desert Rose National Park. It was never identified. This morning the remains of two victims were found in almost exactly the same area." JJ explains.

"Well, one year later is cause for concern, but 10 years? That as a coincidence." Prentiss scoffs.

"No it's not." I mutter and she looks over at me with furrowed brows.

"Danika's right, all three victims were missing the same rib bone." Reid speaks up.

Hotch's POV:
"Detective Stabler told me you wanted to talk with me." Dr. Huang says as I walk into his office.

"Yeah, he said you might be able to help me with something." I say not knowing how to word it.

"Please, have a seat." Dr. Huang offers and points to a chair.

"Thanks." I say and take a seat not knowing how to feel in this situation.

"How about we start with what brings you here." He offers seeing that I'm not sure where to begin.

"Well, I have an agent on my team. She's..." I start saying but don't know what word to use to describe her.

"Difficult?" He guesses and I chuckle.

"That would probably be an understatement." I scoff thinking of how much trouble Danika has caused.

"Is she a danger to herself or others?" He asks the question I didn't want to be asked.

"Well, it depends on what you define danger as." I say looking at my hands in my lap.

"Does she put her or others at risk for harm? Does her behavior often lead to incidents like this?" He asks and I sigh and nod my head.

"It's complicated." I admit and look up and he just looks at me and tilts his head.

"How so?" He questions.

"On one hand, she's done things that put her in harms way, yes. But in the other hand, it comes with the territory." I say.

"How about you give me an example." He orders and I sigh.

"Well, on our first case she had a bomb strapped to her chest." I shake my head and chuckle remembering how all of that went down.

"On her first case? That's quite extreme." He exclaims obviously not predicting that.

"Yeah, well...she got hit by the car the Unsub was driving. I was told that she was still on the windshield and climbed into the passenger window." I start explaining and he furrows his brows.

"The bomber had the upper hand and knocked her out. Next thing I know she's walking into the station with a bomb strapped to her chest." I explain and he listens.

"How did you feel in that moment?" He asks and I gulp.

"Worried." I answer.

"About the bomb?" He asks and I nod.