Ship

My phone rings and I see that it's Dean. I answer and he tells me he's on his way over and that he needs to talk to me about something.

I notice he's in a bad mood after I open the door to the motel room I'm staying in. He walks in and starts pacing around.

"Dean, what happened?" I ask.

"Sammy's using his...powers to exorcise demons." Dean growls and I go over to the bed and sit down, knowing that this is going to be a while.

"He promised me that he was done with that!" He shouts as he keeps pacing.

"Does he know you know?" I ask and Dean nods.

"He's doing it with that bitch demon, Ruby." He growls and I clench my jaw.

"Would you still be mad if he was doing it on his own?" I ask.

"Of course I would be! He's using-." He starts saying but stops and looks at me and I quirk my brow.

"The abilities Azazel's blood gave him." I finish his sentence and he finally sits down next to me.

"I didn't mean it like-."

"Dean, it's okay. I get it. I'm worried about him too. I don't like it any more than you do." I assure him and he seems to be relieved.

"Let me ask you this, why does it bug you that Sam is using his powers and not me?" I ask wanting to know.

"I-I don't know...I mean you only use teleportation-."

"And Sam is saving lives." I play the devil's advocate.

"It's not that-its just not...right. I mean, we hunt things that have abilities like that-."

"Dean, I have abilities like that." I chuckle.

"It's not the same!" He huffs.

"Because he's your brother?" I ask, but he shakes his head.

"No, because Cas told me to stop him, or they would." Dean confesses and I pause and think.

"Do they know about me?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I don't think so."

"And what if they did? And told you the same thing about me?" I ask and he gulps.

"I don't know..." He admits.

"Look, how I see it is like this; if using the power makes Sam feel different in any way, I don't think it's a good thing. I also don't like that he's being encouraged to use it by a demon."

"He claims she's helping him." Dean scoffs.

"Listen to me Dean. No matter what she does or says, don't trust her. I've been around a lot of demons, and if there's one thing I know; it's that they're always working an angle." I warn and he nods his head.

————

"We need to talk." Cas says without announcing his entrance.

"I'm a bit busy-." I mutter.

"What was Azazel's plan?" Cas blurts out, making me freeze.

"Excuse me?" I ask, turning around only to have him a few inches away from me.

"I need to know what Azazel was planning." He states plainly and I clench my jaw.

"What makes you think I know?" I ask with my eyes narrowed.

"I heard you were his..." He starts saying but pauses, not knowing how to finish the sentence.

"His what?" I growl, daring him to say it.