Felony

Hotch's POV:
I look down at the sixth victim and shake my head. He has the flags in his eyes just like the first five. His abdomen is cut open and he has some sort of stitching on his intestines like the others. As well as the vocal chords being cut.

The only thing different about this one is he has the word DONE carved on his forehead.

"This mean this is the last victim?" Morgan asks.

"I have no idea." I state in all honesty.

"Or maybe he's done making the bodies easy to find." Rossi offers.

"Whatever it means, we're still no closer to catching them." I mutter and walk away.

Dee's POV:
I look at the person sitting in front of me, how easy it would be to snap their necks and no one being the wiser. Everyone's so focused on Keating that getting away with murder in her own class would be easy to get away with.

"Dee." Keating snaps me out of my own mind.

"Huh?" I ask and the room scoffs.

"I asked you for the definition of a Class Action." She says.

"Isn't that a lawsuit where a group of people are suing something?" I ask and she stares at me.

"It's one or more people filing a lawsuit on behalf of an entire group. For example, a teacher filing a law suit against the principal for abuse of power over the female teachers. She's not just standing up for herself but everyone who was victimized by him." Keating corrects me.

My phone goes off and I look but don't recognize the number.

"Hello?" I answer the phone, holding a finger up so Keating doesn't interrupt me.

"Do you accept the charges?" I hear an automated voice ask.

"Sure, I accept the charges." I say, realizing this is coming from a prison.

"Hey, how's it going?" I hear Patrick ask and I close my eyes.

"Don't tell me you got arrested." I say deadpan and the room goes quiet and looks over at me.

"Fine, I've been detained-."

"I thought I told you to hide the bug somewhere they wouldn't look." I scold him.

"They apparently do sweeps of their own offices, which by the way is very odd. I mean why would you think-."

"Because you work there too." I state.

"I suppose, but still..."

"And the agent isn't willing to let it go?" I ask about Bosco.

"What do you think?" He scoffs.

"Alright, I'll see what I can do." I sigh.

"Thanks, I've been in here a few days and am kind of sick of the food." He says and I can't help but scoff.

I hang up and everyone is looking over at me.

"Sorry, I have to go, I'll be back tomorrow." I say as I grab my bag.

————

After I find out that one of the guards at the prison Patrick is in, is afraid of mice I pass along the information. He uses that knowledge and catches a mouse and uses it to escape the prison. I wait nearby with a stolen car, and a pair of clean clothes for him to change into.

He arrives and gets in and I take him to the address he gives me.

"You good from here?" I ask him as I stop the car.