(50) BITE 50)

After a few hours, the vampires are almost all partied out. All but Luther and his girlfriend. They're busy making out on a table in front of me.

"Looks like someone's enjoying the show." Luther chuckles as he looks over and I quickly avert my eyes to the ground.

"You like to watch?" The girl asks, but I don't look up.

I can hear their footsteps approaching and I start rethinking the plan. I feel a hand on my head playing with my hair and I actually shiver.

"Shhh...it'll feel good." Luther whispers in my ear.

He crouches down in front of me and lifts my head with his hand so I'm looking at him. He has a soft look in his eyes, something tells me that he's not going to hurt me.

"So pretty." He compliments me and gets a knife out and cuts his thumb.

"Here, have a taste." He says and I try to keep my mouth closed but the girl pinches my nose and I'm forced to open my mouth.

He inserts his thumb and the moment his blood touches my tongue something feels different. It's similar to when Tobias drugged me, everything feels better. I can't help but suck on his thumb trying to get more blood from the wound, wanting to feel the effects.

"What a good girl." He praises and I open my eyes.

Something feels odd and I whimper for real this time, something is happening inside me and it doesn't feel right. Luther unties me and sits down next to me. He puts me in his lap as I start hyperventilating as the strange feeling overwhelms my body.

"Shhh...you're home now." He coos and rocks me back and forth.

Something inside of me finally starts to calm down from just hearing his words and I can hear and feel him chuckling.

"How about you get her some human blood?" He asks the girl and she smirks and walks off.

I start hyperventilating again, from the thought of drinking human blood, but he holds me against his bare chest and does his best to soothe me. The girl comes back over with a new victim and forces them on their knees.

"Go on, take a bite." Luther assures but I press myself against his body, trying to get as far away from the person as possible.

I'm so hungry and for some reason, and I know that this person's blood will quench my thirst. But I still don't want to do it, it's all sorts of wrong on so many levels.

"Hey, it's alright. Get an empty bottle." He tells the girl as he holds down the victim.

They drain some blood into an empty beer bottle and Luther brings me back into his lap while the girl puts the victim back where they came from. My breath is coming out ragged just from the intoxicating smell of the blood. Everything inside of me is fighting against my mind.

"We can start slow, it's alright." He coos and places the bottle to my lips.

He tips it and blood starts entering my mouth. Before I know it I'm trying to get every last drop. Unfortunately Luther pulls it away and holds me back from the blood.

"Easy there. You need to learn how to make it last, little one." He chuckles and hands the bottle off to the girl.

I squirm in his lap wanting more, but he keeps me still. I whimper, trying to reach out for the blood, which seems to be funny to them.