Wedding

"Where's Henry? Where's my son?!" I hear JJ shout as I walk out of the hospital doors.

I head back to my apartment and plop down on the couch, exhausted.

"You're home early, especially considering you were a hostage in a bank robbery." Charlie states as he sits down next to me.

"Yeah, well, I don't like hospitals. Not to mention I'm still not officially on duty." I scoff and he chuckles.

"Well, I hate to leave you already, but...I have a job." He tells me and pauses.

"What?" I ask and he looks at the ground.

"We need to break up." He says and I quirk a brow and lick my lips.

"Huh, I don't think this has ever happened to me." I state and his eyes go wide.

"Oh, not permanently! Just for a month or so. I'm working for someone who has extremely high security clearance and I need to make sure I have no loose ends." He explains and I chuckle.

"Okay. I get it."

"Really?" He asks sounding shocked.

"Yeah. Charlie, I know what you do for a living, sometimes you need to break ties to get the job done." I shrug and he scoffs.

"You know, you are the best girlfriend a guy could ask for?!"

"Yeah, guys are just lining up at the door." I scoff.

"Promise me you'll be careful." I add.

"Promise. Oh, and I heard about that little invitation you got from the White House... something about a wedding." He says and I roll my eyes.

"What? You can't tell me you're gonna miss it." He scolds.

"Come, on. It'll be better if I stayed home. For everyone's sake."

"The way I hear it, you don't have much of a choice." He says and tilts his head towards the bedroom.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"Me? Nothing." He puts his hands in the air.

"Oh, and you better sleep with him, or I will." He mocks in my ear then leaves.

Once Charlie's gone Fitz comes out of my bedroom with a smirk.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me." I mutter.

"I knew you'd opt out, so I gave you no choice in the matter, luckily your...boyfriend-is it...was very helpful." He chuckles and I roll my eyes.

"You can't just show up at my apartment and wait in my bedroom." I scold.

"Actually I can. And I did." He whispers the last part.

"The dress in in your closet, Mellie helped pick out some jewelry, it's on the dresser.

Hotch's POV:
I put on the tux the White House sent, it fits perfectly and it isn't cheap material either. After I'm ready I head outside and see the car that's going drive me to pick Danika up and bring us to the White House.

We get to her apartment and I knock on the door. I can't help but feel a bit nervous. I never get like this, but she finds a way to make me second guess myself and worry about the little things that don't even matter.

"Come in, I'm getting ready!" I hear her voice come from her bedroom.

I open the door and look around, it's the same as the last time I was here, which was over a year ago. She still has the sword hung above the the TV and the same couch I slept on.