Birthday

"I can't believe you got me invited to the President's birthday party." Hotch scoffs in the car.

"Trust me, I had nothing to do with this." I assure him.

"Well, in any case you look amazing." He says looking me up and down.

" He says looking me up and down

"You clean up nice too." I reply with a wink.

We get out of the car and there are cameras everywhere, flashing in our eyes, flashing all around. Hotch takes me by the waist and we start walking to enter.

The crowd goes insane and I look over and see Fitz getting out of the car with Mellie. At first he has an annoyed look on his face as if he doesn't want to be here, which I know he doesn't want to be.

He sees me and lights up, but I'm already in a sprint towards him before the first bullet pierces through the air.

I shout at Hotch to get down as a bullet rips through Fitz' chest. I tackle Fitz to the ground as a bullet makes its way towards his head, just grazing it.

Chaos ensues and I run through the crowd trying to figure out where the shot came from. I find a building and see a gun propped up by a window and make my way through an alley. I tear the loose part off my outfit so I'm wearing more of a jumpsuit now. Making it easier to run.

I get into the building only to find Huck coming down with a case that looks mysteriously like one for a gun.

"I stopped it." He says and I don't say anything.

"I couldn't find the other shell." He says and I hear police cars pulling up.

"Go! I'll find it, get out of here!" I tell him and he does just that.

I race up to the room and find the shell, only to figure I'm running out of time. I get my phone out and call I number I haven't called in years.

"Code Black." I say and hang up.

I get my other phone out and tell Hotch the same thing. He thinks it's about the job I did when I was 'dead' but really it's wiping me from existence, Fitz knows about it as well.

It means, I don't exist and if anyone asks about me, they've met even heard, seen or know of me. That includes the police, secret service and anyone who works for the government.

It's not a permanent thing by any means, it's just for when I know I'm going to be in a situation that they can't help me get out of. It buys time for things to work themselves out without becoming even more complicated.

I toss the phones after destroying everything important in them. I start running through a parking garage, hearing cars chasing after me. I hop down the spiral, hoping I grab onto an edge and not go all the way down to my death.

I grab on to a railing only to do it again, hopping from one side to the next, making my way down faster than the cars. I get down to the main level and start running only to have a car hit me from the side, making me roll over the windshield.