Files

Danika's POV:
I get to work and I notice Hotch walking over as I get to my desk. He doesn't look all that happy but I haven't done anything to upset him yet.

"Everything okay?" I softly ask.

"Next time you want your boyfriend to send you job applications, give him your own address instead of your desk." He says and plops a file down on my desk and I furrow my brows.

"Why the hell are you messing with my desk?" I ask pointedly.

"Figured you wouldn't want your colleagues to find out you're searching for a new job." He says in a lowered voice with his arms crossed.

"I'm not looking for a new job-." I mutter.

I take the folder and open it and see different options that Ballard sent me. I clench my jaw.

"I didn't ask him for these. And he's not my boyfriend." I growl and get up and start to leave with the file.

"Danika, where are you going?" Hotch asks, following me to the elevator.

"Give him a piece of my fucking mind." I say as I push the button to close the doors, leaving him watching the doors close.

I get to the pentagon and make you way past security and find Ballard's office as I hear Security and alarms going off. I enter his office and he looks up from some paperwork with furrowed brows.

"I hat the fuck?" I ask as I put the files on his desk.

"Sir, we have a prob-you!" One of the security guards says, eeeing me.

"Put your hands on your head!" He orders and I roll my eyes.

"Whoa hold it. What's going on?" Ballard asks standing up.

"She got past security." The man says, pointing a gun at my head.

"I didn't have time for your little strip search." I snap.

"It's alright, you can stop the alarms. She's not a threat."

"She has a weapon."

"Greg. I have it handled." Ballard assures the guard and he gives me a look bit lowers the gun and leaves.

"Now. What we're you yelling about?" Ballard asks as he closes the door.

"I told you I'd think about it. And now you send these to my boss? Are you trying to screw me over?" I ask about the job.

"I didn't send you anything." He says with furrowed brows and looks down at the file.

"Well, Hotch found that on my desk." I say and he looks confused.

"Danika, I didn't send you anything." He promises as he looks through the paperwork.

He points to the seat as he goes to his own and I huff and sit down as he goes through the applications. He shakes his head, seeming shocked and confused.

"Some of these jobs haven't even been authorized yet. They're still in the works." He mutters as he reads.

"If you send it, then who did?" I ask and he clenches his jaw.

"I'm the only person who's supposed to have access to these." He states and I quirk a brow.

"Why would someone else send these to me?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"First we need to figure out who sent them. Did anyone else look at these besides you and your boss?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Good. Unfortunately we have a security breach in the NSA. My guess is someone was trying to frame you for stealing top secret information." He explains and lean back in my chair.