Chapter 2: Supriya's Deity

Main tumhari Dasi janam ki pyassi..
Tumhi ho mere Shrigar Pritam....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds:

A girl was looking intently at the clay made idol sat on her Mandir or the temple area. Along with the idols of Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu. It was her habit to see the idol everyday. She did no expect anything from it. Just stare at it. She felt her days were not complete without him. Let me now introduce her to you. She was none but Devi Supriya herself.

 Devi Supeiya (2nd Wife of Karna)

Supriya was sitting uptight on her bed. In her small bedroom chamber. She made an idol and established it in her bedroom chamber quite long ago. When she was just 8 yrs old. She was searching desperately for the man. No not the man. She was in love with the name.

"Karna"

She whispered the name softly in her mind. Then smiled brightly. A soft and gently smile had appeared on her own beautiful face. She always smiled to utter his name. The name of her deity.
......................

Flashback: 10 yrs back:

8 yrs old Supriya was playing with the clay. She loved to do that. Clay making was her favorite past time. Just like playing with dolls and running with animals were favorite past time of Devi Padmavati and painting picture or portrait were favorite pass time of Devi Uruvi. All knew about that and had no qualm. King Chitrangad was busy in his royal duties while his only daughter (legitimate one) Bhanumati was busy in dreaming of Arjuna. Till her childhood Bhanu was obsessed with Arjuna.

That day when Bhanu was combing her hair absentmindedly and was dreaming of Arjuna, Supriya ran into her room. With a clay idol in her both hands. She seemed ecastic with joy!!

"Jiji" She screamed aloud. Addressing Bhanu.

With a jolt Bhanumati broke up from her daydreaming session and looked at her offendedly. She made a face too but hid it immediately as she did not want Su (nickname of Supriya) to see that. She loved Supriya tenderly. She could bear to hurt her innocent heart a bit.

"Kya hain?!! (What happened?!!)" Bhanu asked her. In shock.