Chapter 60: Supriya waited for Karna!!

Story Unfolds :

At the royal garden of Anga & at the border area of Pukeya :

One girl was seen sitting by resting her own back on the pillar and also by putting her chin on her knees. She was thinking deep about something. God knew what?!! A little toddler was running around her. Happily. With a pearl necklace in his neck. He loved to wear it everyday. Why should not he do that?!! It was a gift to his father to him. He cherished it tenderly and did not let his other siblings even touch it a bit. Let me introduce them to you. They were Devi Supriya and her 7th son toddler Prasen.

  Devi Supriya (2nd wife of Karna)

She waited patiently for him. Three long months had passed away. She was still waiting for him. He did not come back. He had to come back after getting any news from the King of the Pukeya state, Maharajah Basav who had refused to let the horse of Aswa Medh passed through his state. He had a plan behind it. Duryodhan was impatient and he wanted to declare war against that state. He wanted to defeat all states of India under him. By hook or by crook!!! But Karna was not ready for the meaningless war. His army members were roaming all over Aryavart since 12 long years. All of them were too tired!! They wanted to go back to home!! To their family members!!! Most of them were in no condition to declare war against the state of Pukeya!!! It was a small yet a powerful state where even all women knew how to fight!!! The female force or Pramila Bahani of Princess Uruvi had proved that!!! So he was waiting patiently too!!! In the meantime the Prince of prosperous Pukeya was now going to get married with the Princess of powerful Saurashtra, daughter of evil Bhagdatt. So their alliance was getting strong too. Hence it would be foolish to declare war against them at this point!!!

One man was also standing tall. To look at the Sun rise. At the dawn time. On his own eyes. He was thinking of someone too. He recalled the sleeping face of his second wife. She looked so innocent that day!! How he loved her and wanted to go back to her!!! Alas!! He could not!!! He was invited in the lavish wedding ceremony of Prince Basav too. He did not want to go there a bit. As he hated to attend them. But he had nothing to do!! Duryodhan along with Mamashree Shakuni had already joined there. As usual he was unable to refute them!! He was now trying to divert his mind form her!!! His Devi of whom he was thinking constantly!!!! Since that day when he left her alone!!!

 As usual he was unable to refute them!! He was now trying to divert his mind form her!!! His Devi of whom he was thinking constantly!!!! Since that day when he left her alone!!!