Chapter 72: Birth of Supriyo Vrishaketu

Story Unfolds :

At the Har-Gauri Temple at the border of Hastinapur:

"Main hoon karan. (I am the reason.)"

The thundering yet melodic sweetest voice of a girl rang in the atmosphere. The weather was cold and rainy. The atmosphere was gloomy and fogy. It seemed as if Mother Nature was also grieving for the seaparation of two love birds. All men and women were now sleeping in the comfort of home. At this time in this chilly cold weather only two of them were seen facing each other. One was a man. Another was a girl. The man was at his early 30 and a tall stout figured one while the face of the girl was not showing. She was now standing calmly inside the innermost part or "Garv Griha" of the temple. But from her voice it could be easily imagined that she was hardly of 17-18. Her hiplong open black straight hair was flying in mild air. Some locks had fallen cutely in her forehead that made her partially hidden face looked mysteriously sweet. Her lehenga was colorful yet she had seen to wear a dark shawl over her body. In one line she looked mysterious to the man. A mysterious stranger!!!! In the darkest night!!! A mystery!! An enigma!!!!

She repeated the same line once more
"Main hoon karan." Breaking the cold silence in between them. Her voice of tone was calm yet confident.

He narrowed his eyes. Towards her direction. He wanted to see her face. His brain refused to believe how she could be the reason of the breakup!!!How could a stranger girl came in between him and his second wife!!!

A sound of soft chuckle rang in his eardrum. "Apko lagta hain ki ap hame nahin jante. Jab ki Satya yeah hain ki yugo yugo se ham Dono ek dusre ko pehchante hain. (You think you don't know me a little bit while in reality we know each other from ages. From previous lives too.)"

Then with confident strides she came forward. To the dimly lit outer part of the temple. So that her face could be shown clearly. Then she had lifted her eyes and opened her shawl. From her forhead. With a swift motion of her hands. To show him Her face. In the same pride and arrogance for which she was welknown. In entire Indian subcontinent.

Devi Basavi Uruvi

Devi Basavi Uruvi

She even smiled at him smugly. As if she had expected the same reaction from him. Of amusement!!! Of shock and bewilderment!!!

He looked at her direction with awe. What she was doing here?!! At this dead of midnight?!! When not a single inhabitants were to be seen out of their respective sweet home?!!!Why she was alone here?!! What was her intentions?!! And what she wanted to convey to him when they avoided the company of each other deliberately?!!All those questions started to roam in his mind. One after another.

She arched her eyebrows slightly in amusement. As if she understood his unuttered questions. By heart.

She answered him proudly "Main toh apni Jiji ke liye Jivan dan mangne ayi thi. (I came here to ask for the safety of my elder sister.)" By lifting her own bleeding right palm to him. She cut off it with sharp knife. She was sure that her mentor Lord Krishna would save her Jiji Supriya yet she wanted to be sure of it!!! Hence at the dead of the cold night she ran to the temple. For asking the lives of Supriya and Vrishi or Vrishaketu. Some times ago she had offered her own blood to her God to revive her Jiji. She saw the pain and agony of Supriya in her very eyes and could not stay still.