Chapter 33: Conspiracy against Supriya revealed!!

Story Unfolds :

At the Royal Court of Anga:

A sixteen years old and simple looking charming girl was standing tall. She had been summoned to attend the court. By the royal guards. A royal judgement had to be given. Against her. She did not know anything about it. But she knew that she had to be present there. A royal decree could not be nullified by a simple girl like her. She was the heroine of our story Devi Supriya herself.

Devi Supriya (2nd Karna Sangini)

She was looking at the face of every member assembled in the royal court. At the left side sitted Banasen and his wife Kalyani. At the right side Shone and his wife Sumedha. Below the Dias with grumpy face was sitting her dear mother-in-law Radhama. Shounak, the loyal Prime Minister, was standing at the right side of the Dias. Masses had gathered in large numbers to witness today's crucial hearing. Of Supriya. She was charged of making a conspiracy against the royal family.

When she entered into the court her heart skipped a beat. Just by looking at the rigid stony face of the King. He was seen emotionless to her. Yet she could not be able to control her own emotions for him!!! How could she?!! She was melting him in person!!! For the first time!!! After marriage!!! She was so overwhelmed, so happy, so overjoyed to see his face that she had almost forgotten that she was brought here under his order!!! Two guards had even accompanied her here. To the court. Directly.

Anga Raj Karna (Her husband)

He was sitting uptight holding both the arm rests in his both hands. His face was stony and emotionless. Yet his eyes were talking too much!! She felt his magnetic personality and majestic presence. But she failed to look at the eye bags and dark circles under his doe shaped eyes as a proof of his deprivation of sleep at night. He was not showing emotions yet his face was pale and dull. He was suffering severe headache. Since some days. He was neglecting his health. The mental trauma was huge enough for breaking any ordinary man. But Karna was not an ordinary man. It was a name of a journey. From simple and determined Radheya through the good natured youth Basusen to a young King with iron like mental strength and courage. Karna was not a title. Karna was a name of determination. Courage. His endless agony. Enormous fighting skill and capabilities. Lifelong sufferings yet achievements of glory. Karna was a mystery. He was an enigma. He was a simple man with God like qualities.
Any other man could flinch to stage a fake arrest of Supriya. He could not. He had to. He knew it was mandatory for his state. His family. His Padma. His masses. Most of all for Supriya.
..............................