Chapter 65: Supriya left Karna again

Story Unfolds :

At Kailash:

One pretty lady was now seen crying constantly. She could not tolerate the pain of her daughter Supriya. No. She was not the biological mother of her. But as the Jagat Mata or mother of all mortal beings, she was her mother too. Let me introduce her to you all. She was Mata Parvati herself.

          Jagat Mata Devi Parvati

She was gloomy today. She saw her daughter Uruvi crying a moment ago. As she was disowned by her family and had embarked on a joinery. To her new life. To meet with the five Brothers. Pandava. Arch enemy of her husband Karna. She was seeing her from heaven and appeared sad for her. She wanted happy union in between Karna and Uruvi.

Now the pain of Supriya seemed quite unbearable to her. This selfless girl had decided to sacrifice her own marital bliss for the sake of Uruvi whom she never met in her life!!! Till now!!! Her this selfless attitude was truly praiseworthy!!! Yet it would keep her apart from her husband!!! A line of separation would appear in between them!!! Forever!! For her this decision!!! For her self-sacrifice she would be called as the epitome of the loyalty and devotion!!! Yet her dear husband Karna would misjudge her and become angry on her!!! As a very loyal and devoted wife of her own husband Mata Parvati could realize the upcoming advertsity in the life of her daughter Supriya. Her tears were the proof of that!!! She was not in favor of this upcoming separation in between Karna and Supriya.

All of a sudden she heard a husky baritone voice. From her beside.

"Priye, purane ko apna sthan nutan ke liye tyag na padta hain. Yeah hi bidhi ka bidhan hain. Padma ne Supriya ke liye Karna ko swayam ki kaksh main prabesh nahin karne diya tha. Woski pida bhi toh samjho!!! (My dear, For the sake of new, the old had to vacate it's place. It is the law of nature. There is nothing to be sad on it. Think of the pain of Padmavati too when she had condemned Karna to enter into her room. So that he could go to Supriya. Then?!!)" Her husband Lord Shiva had raised a valid point to her.

   Jagat Pita Lord Shiva (Mahadev)

She wiped her tears gently and sniffed a little. She was trying to control her tears and cope up with her emotions. A motherly One!!!