Chapter 107: Vrishasen's marriage enlighten Supriya

Story Unfolds :

On the 10th day of Mahabharata war: At midnight:

A man was stark awake even in this dead of midnight. He had no sleep in his beautiful doe shaped eyes. He had lost his mental peace. Along with his 8 dead sons whom he had burnt one by one. In his very own hands. He hated Pandava siblings till now. For killing his first son Sudama (real name of the boy was Barunansh as he was Son of Barun Dev) mercilessly. He had to hate those Pandava now too as Nakul, Arjuna and Bheem had killed his eight other young sons who were at the prime of their young lives and ages. The eldest one among those loyal boys was 20 (Satyasen) while the youngest one was just 13 (Prasen). All others of them were in between them. Among them only three of them were even at the verge of starting a happy married life with their respective spouses. For example, Chitrasen was engaged to be married to Kana (only daughter of the charioteer of Karna, Surath and the best friend of Uruvi, Priyadarshini). Shatrunjay was secretly married with Paridhi (daughter of Vikarna and his wife Madirakshi). Dpitatva was going to be married to his fiancee Sunanda (daughter of Yutyutsyu and Ashavari, the same arrogant Prayag Princess who had insulted to marry Karna at her Swayambar). Kana was lying on the bed. Since the death of Chitra. As she was broken heart. Pari and Nanda went Sati at the pyres of Shatru and Dip. His family destroyed by the war. He had to feel hatred to those five Pandava siblings. Yet he could not. For he had been told about his identity at that time. He identified himself as the eldest Kaunteya as Rajmata Kunti had at that time came to him to beg the life of her younger son Arjuna. It was the 10th day of Mahabharata war and Mahamahim Bhism had been put on his Sara Sajya (bed of arrows) cleverly by Lord Krishna and Arjuna. He had been forced to be unarmed by seeing Shikhandi, the reincarnation of Devi Amba, at the battlefield. He promised her to accept his death from her own hands. He admitted his death. He was at his death bed now. Waiting so very patiently for his death call. He had been included into the Kaurava army immediately after the fall of Bhism so that he could fight under the able guidance of commander general Guru Dronacharya now.

The man touched his bow Vijay and a sigh came out of his mouth. He was not against Mahamahim. Then why that old man was always against him so much?!! Why he condemned him to take part in the ongoing battle for which reason now he had left only 2 sons alive Vrish or Vrishasen and Vrishi or Vrishaketu?!!! He felt so impatient that he wanted to go to ask him the reason!!!

He decided what to do and bolted out of his tent room. To reach to the same place where Pitamah Bhism was now lying on his Sara Sajya.

Within few minutes he reached there. He stood dead at his track by seeing his arch enemy Arjuna was present there too. He narrowed his eyes but did not say anything. He at that time knew that he was the elder brother of Arjuna!!!!

"Pitamah!!!" Arjuna cried aloud in deep pain. By folding his palms to the old man. As if he was begging his own mercy to his grandfather.

         Middle Pandava Arjuna

"Ah!! Balako bhati bilap mat karo tum Putra. (Oh please!!! Don't cry like a young boy!!!)" The old man scolded him and then added calmly "Abhi toh keval suchana hain. Abhi toh tumhe aur tutna hain. Aur marna hain. Aur bhi rona hain. (My dear, his is just the beginning. You have to break apart. You have to die every single day. You have to ask the mercy of death every day. You have to lament hard.)" with a sigh. He could foreseen the future too perfectly!!! He could see the reaction of Arjuna after killing Karna!!!! That was the reason why he did not allow Karna to fight under his banner!!! He did not want to see the death of elder brother in the hands of his younger one!!! But that did not stop the death of 8 Karna sons among whom Arjuna single-handedly killed 2 then and 3 after killing Vrish!!!