Chapter 109: Vrishasen's death broke Supriya!!

Story Unfolds :

On the 14 th Day of War: At the Royal tent of Karna: In one small room:

A girl was fast asleep in her own bed. She was dreaming again. She thought of roaming in a beautiful garden. Of heaven. It was fill up with colorful flowers and leaves. Pink. Yellow. Red. Green. Blue. She was truly satisfied by seeing the beauty of that garden. She loved the nature.

She caressed a green leave in her left palm and smiled brightly. It was her favorite place. She found solace in the embrace of Mother Nature. She had a small bucket on her hands. She was trying to pluck some flowers. To make a Garland for her diety. Even in her dreams!!!!

       Devi Supriya in her dreams

She was adoring the me time of her own. She loved to spend time with herself. Alone. In seclusion. She had been a loner for a long time. All of a sudden she heard a sweet boyish voice in her eardrum repeatedly.

"Maiya, o Maiya!!! (Mother, o Mother of mine!!!)"

She with a pleasant smile looked back at the voice. But there was none!!! The place was empty!!!!

She looked at the empty space in the surprised fashion. She clearly heard the baby voice ef her Vrish who was calling her as "Maiya"!!!! Then where did the boy gone now?!!

She nodded her head slowly in deep pleasure. The boy must be playing hide and seek with her. Toddler Vrish loved to play it with her!!! She had to search for him everytime whenever he hid himself behind something!!! It was frustrating for her as the tiny baby was clever enough to hid him well!!!

She ran to the direction from where the voice came and searched every single place around. He was not there to be found anywhere!!!!

 He was not there to be found anywhere!!!!

Toddler Vrishasen

She called for him with a bright smile on her beautiful face -

"Lalla!!! Bahar aja!!! Aur mat sata apni Maiya ko!!! (My son!! Come out at once!!! Don't you dare to harass your mother like this way!!!)"

She was sanguine that he would ran to herself by hearing her pleadings. He always loved to hear it. He jumped on her lap always whenever she had uttered this. But today was exception. He did not ran to herself. Nor jumped on her. With pleasure.