Chapter 64: Supriya indifferent of Karna-Uruvi union

Story Unfolds :

At a Royal chamber of Anga: of the king:

One man was looking at the horizon absentmindedly. He did not know how to go to his young wife. He had made a mistake. Now he lost the way to say sorry to her. He did not know how she was feeling about him. After knowing everything regarding his this secret marriage. With the arrogant and proud Princess of Pukeya. Yes you are absolutely right. He was the male protagonist Karna himself.

                Anga Raj Karna

Anga Raj Karna

He had no intention. To remarry. He had no idea when he had touched the girl. Or when he had put the blood on her forehead. He was deadly injured at that time and was dreaming of his own childhood. His happy times with his best female friend Baishali. Her smile and wink at him. Another girl bashfully peeping at him. From far. Her anger on the second girl. Padma. Padmavati. Their rolling over Stray bed clutching each others hair. Padma smiling at their foolishness. Each and Everything. And suddenly bang!!! He got up and found himself in the arms of a stranger girl. And she escaped. Without saying anything. And when she returned, she demanded to be his wife. The third one. He was shocked as he had no memory of any indecent act. On his behalf. He was not ready to admit her as his wife. His Priya or dear Padma was enough for him. When Supriya entered into his life. Now both Padma and Supriya were enough to him. He did not need any other wife. No. Not anymore. And that also a proud and arrogant Princess!!! Never!! Padma was a rumoured Sut Kanya while Supriya was a Dasi Putri too!!! Both of them knew the hard life of Karna. Unlike that proud Uruvi!!!

He nodded his head in frustration. God!!! Why could not he forget that girl?!! It was creating a boundary in between him and his Devi!!! His Su or Supriya!!! He could not face her!! He was hiding himself and avoiding to meet her since he came back!!! But how very happy he was now!! He was thinking that his Sudama was coming back to him again!!! That boy vowed to be back soon!! As Karna son!!

The Sun aroused in the horizon. With a deep sigh, he prepared himself. To go to the river shore of Ganges. To worship his father Sun God or Surya Dev. He knew it perfectly that only his father could show him the proper way now!!!
.........................

At another room of Anga Palace:

A girl was packing her luggage in a Pontli. She had nothing as her own!!! Only three or four pairs of simplest Khadi Sarees and some silver and gold jewelries!!! Like gold earnings and the silver bracelets!!! She had been seen wearing the ornaments of her elder sister Padma who loved to prepare her in her own hands!!! With her own clothes and jewelaries!!!

She sighed hard. She had decided her fate yet she had not talked to anyone about that. She knew that none of her family members would be in her own league!!! Neither her Jiji Padma nor her dear husband Karna!!! If they got to know that she had decided to leave them again, they would stop her at once. But she had to go!!! She had to leave the place!! Before her dearest baby sister Uruvi came!!! She had to vacant the place for Uru!! So that that girl never felt undesired here!!! She herself had to endure much adversity at her marital abode!!! When she first came!!! She did not want that for her presence people started to compare her Uru to herself!!! She was truly an illegitimate child and an orphan since birth!!! Her power of endurance was more than Uruvi!!! That girl had to give fair chance!!! To win the heart of Karna!!!