Chapter 54: Padma accepts Supriya sons as her!!

Story Unfolds :

From the point of view of Padmavati:

One pretty and petite lady was now seen waiting patiently and watching the road. She had a dream today. At the dawn time she saw her baby sister Supriya was calling her repeatedly. She answered her in dreams. Supriya smiled innocenntly and by folding her hands together pleaded to her.

"Jiji mere Santan ko bhej rahi hoon. Unhe Mata ka Prem dena."

                       Devi Supriya

Devi Supriya

She ran to her baby sister. To go near her. With a small nod in her head she disappeared in thin air. This girl fell down limply and cried her heart out. She lifted her hands. To touch her baby sister. To hug her. To kiss her forehead. But she was long gone!!! She screamed loudly in pain. She did not want to loose her again. She had the knowledge of the whereabouts of her baby sister. Her two best friends and sister-in-law (Nanads) Bhanumati and Charuamati wrote of her Su in every letter. To her. But she had to keep it in secret. From her husband. Her heart broke in thousand pieces. To see him searching for her Su fanatically. Day and night. But she could not tell him!! She was forbidden to do so!! She did not keep anything hidden from him. Till now. But she had to noways. As it was Su's own choice!!! A small sigh had escaped her lips. She knew that quite well what was the place of Su in her husband Karna's life!! That foolish girl did not know what had she done!! She captured his heart!! But she felt so sorry. For her own existence!!! In between them!!! She understood the reason of Supriya's seclusion. Her Su was giving him endless sorrow for her sake!!! Her existence was also doomed like her Su. Her parents died!! So also her dear elder brother!!! Her sister-in-law was missing!! Along with her two toddlers!!! Where she could go?!! She had no living relatives in this earth. Yes, she could go to her marital abode. To live with his parents. But they both would suspect something amiss. In between them. More of all her masses loved her wholeheartedly. Her only son Vrish needed her. She could not go to live in seclusion. Like her baby sister Supriya. She would love to do that too!! To save her marital life!!! But she could not do that!! As a queen she had to put on a mask. Before all. She had to show herself happy and proud. Of her family. While she was not!!! She was repenting hard!! To let her Su go away!! Only if she could go there and drag her here by pulling her earlobe!!! You could see that how much this elder sister of Supriya was missing her!!!!

Another soft sigh escaped her throat. If only she was not present in between Karna and Supriya, then they could live happily ever after. She had seen love and adoration in both of their eyes!! They loved each other tenderly and tremendously. Even if none had reciprocated their love but she knew that they could not live without each other!!! But what could she do?!! She wanted to unite them at any cost. But how?!! That she did not know!!! Now let me introduce this selfless woman to all of you. She was Devi Padmavati, the first wife of Karna. His dear Sakhi Padma. Supriya's Goddess.