Chapter 44: Introducing Satyasen: Shy Observer!!

Story Unfolds :

5 yrs ago: At a small Hut of Sut Colony of Hastinapur:

A sixteen years old pregnant girl had demanded something so unusual for any girl of her age. Even her husband was not expected that.

"Main chahti hoon ki hamara yeah Santan Supriya ko de diya Jay. Wos bawari ko bhi koi Sahara rahega!!! Jivan ki!! (I want that our first child to be donated to Supriya so that she can live her life with him peacefully. That crazy girl need at least a baby as her own.)"

She had told it to her husband Shone. Yes you guessed it right. She was the bold and beautiful Sumedha, wife of Shone.

Sumedha or Medha (Wife of Shone & best friend of Supriya)

Her husband was taken aback. It was their first child. They had dreamt to much for him. He wanted to play with his child too. He wanted to hold his child in his arms too. But what was his wife saying?!! She wanted to give it to his younger sister-in-law!!! It was true that she lived in seclusion but it did not mean that he had to abandon his own first child. For her. He did not oppose the idea. But he did not like it too. He adored his sister-in-law Su or Supriya tenderly but to sacrifice his own child for Her was breaking his heart!!

Shone bit his lips hard. He was not very sure!! His wife came forward to him and put her head on his chest by saying this "Chinta mat kijiye, Arya. Hame lagta hain ki ek nahin, apitu hame jamaj santan hoga. Ek ham wos bawari ko de denge. Ek hamara pass rahega. (Don't you worry, my dearest husband. I have an intuition that we are going to have twins. We can give one to Supriya and keep another one. Please don't say no.)"

His eyes were blurred yet he managed to smile. By seeing the greatness of his beloved wife!! He did not know that her heart was so very big!! No mother could even think of that what she was now suggesting to him!!! He hugged her tightly in his chest and softly had murmured in her ears "Par agar do santan huwa to hi!! (But only if we get twins!!)"

She smiled brightly again. "Hoga. (It will have to be twins.)"

Soon within fortnight her assumption became correct. She gave birth to the twins. She decided to give one of them to Supriya.

His heart was bleeding profusely yet he did not say anything. To her. He had supported her. Till now. He had to support her. Now too.

She patted his tensed shoulder and told him assuredly "Main apni Su ko janti hoon. Woh apni Pran deke iske raksha karegi. Woh mujhse bhi adhik achhi Mata banegi!! Biswas kijiye!! (I know my Su. She will give her own life for him. She will be a better mom then me. Believe me. Have faith on my decision!!)" She was so right!! Her Supriya loved this shy and meek Boy most. Even more than her own son. Chitrasen. This boy's untimely death had broken her will to live first time that had ended with the demise of her dear husband Karna!!!

 This boy's untimely death had broken her will to live first time that had ended with the demise of her dear husband Karna!!!