Chapter 43: Introducing Chitrasen: Young Warrior!!

Story Unfolds :

5 yrs ago: At a small House at Outskirt of Hastinapur:

A girl of seventeen was lying on the straw bed. She had no luxury in her small bedroom. Only a straw bed and a small trunk with some of her clothes in it. The bedroom chamber was small but quite empty due to nonexistence of furnitures. It was dark too as it was dimly lighted. One candle was lighted at her head front. And another at the side of her straw bed. The weather was gloomy and rainy. The night was extremely silent. Raindrops were now falling outside. The white candle was trembling yet the lamp was lighted on naturally.

She greeted her teeth in extreme pain. She could not bear it anymore. Then she looked at the lamp. A sigh escaped her throat. The lamp was okay!! It was not affected by the strong gust of air!! It was a relief to her!! It meant he was okay!!

A single drop of tear emerged from her beautiful left eye. She wiped it off with her left knuckle. All of a sudden a strong gust of pain washed over her body. She lost her consciousness. At last. The pain was increasing rapidly.

Then within some minutes a faint cry of a newborn baby broke the silence of the dark midnight. In two hours a ray of sunlight fell over a newborn baby who was seen playing with his limbs. The dawn was coming!!! To her life too!!!

This was the story of the birth of a great warrior of India who would donate his young life. For the sake of his father Karna.

This young boy till his last breath had no idea of his own identity. His dear mother hid his real identity from him. She was not a bad mother. Just she did not want to break his elder sister's family. I pity that boy whose fate was too similar that of his own father!!!! The only difference was that he got the love of his own mother. Just could not be able to know her as his real mother!!!

He did not get any chance to meet with his father as his father also did not know his own identity. He was known as an adopted son of Supriya till his last breath while in the reality he was her first born. He was the only reason for her seclusion. He was the reason that she desperately wanted to hide from her husband Karna as she was afraid that her husband would never let her go after knowing about her pregnancy. That boy was also ill-fated too. He in his while life knew himself as the first adopted son of his own mother. His fate was also not in his favor!! But his dear father would identify him when he at the very first moment laid his eyes on him!! That unfortunate boy did never get the chance to know that his father knew him as his own son!! Even if he truly adored him!! His father was his God too!! What an irony of fate indeed!! A son remained as an adopted son of his own biological parents!! Forever!!
...................................

6 yrs after: At the forest area near Hastinapur:

A boy of 5 was aiming with his bow and arrow. He learned archery skills from her!! His mother!! Even if his bow and arrow were made of woods but his determination was made of steel. Let me introduce him to all of you. He was one of the mysterious twins of the previous chapter. His real name was Chitrasen as he was very picture perfect handsome boy. And he also loved to draw pictures. The third reason behind his such naming was his mother's respect to the demised father of her Jiji, Padmavati, the first wife of Karna. He was rumoured as one of adopted sons of Supriya. But in reality he was her own son!!!

 But in reality he was her own son!!!