Chapter 69: Supriya's ill Heath worried Karna!!

Story Unfolds :

At the small house at the outskirt of Hastinapur: 4 moths later:

A young beautiful girl was sitting on the floor merrily with five young sons around herself. All were looking very eagerly at her direction. She was now telling them all stories. Of her state. Of her life. Of her childhood. Of her own selection of husband at the mere Age of 5. All were engrossed in her story as her this story telling ability was certainly better than her cooking. She was Devi Uruvi who were talking to her five sons. Chitrasen. Satyasen. Banasen. Sushen. Prasen. Among them the youngest one Prasen was now sitting in her laps. By clutching her neck. While Banasen were seen hugging her tightly from back and trying to climb on her. She sometimes was looking at the boy irritatingly and smacking on its back too. The boy was smiling and kissing her cheeks more. It was a mere childish play in between this mother-son duo.

"Phir kya huwa!!! (What happened after that?!!)" Sushen asked her with wide eyes. He loved to listen to her made up stories.

'Sher a gaya!!! (Tiger came!!)" Prasen made a fierce face that did not a little bit looked fierce. He opened his tiny mouth by lifting his palms to his face level and clutching the fists. Then he made a small noise "Ghao" and fell on Sushen.

The speed was so great that both these boys fell down on the floor clutching each other.

Chitra smiled a little. It was his own signature style. He never smiled by showing his teeth. But whenever he did so he had the capability to light up the entire gloomy weather. He loved to imitate the style of his father Karna who too never showed his teeth while smiling.

Satya answered calmly "Sher Ghao nahin karta, Prasen!!! (A tiger should never bark like this way. It growls!!)" As if he had witnessed thousand tigers in his life at least.

Chitra lifted his face and looked at Satya partially. He was in agreement of his comment that a tiger had to growl but he was not ready to laugh on his Satya. His talking style was so hilarious!!!

Banasen laughed at the foolishness of his stubborn brothers.  By showing his tongue.

Uruvi scolded them all. They obliged. Then she ran to Sushen and Prasen who were still rolling on the floor by clutching each other on their arms.
"Uth ja. Barna Maiya maregi. (Get up you both. Unless mother will beat you too.)" She told them in fakely angry tone. In reality she enjoyed the show herself.

Satya in equal calmness asked her "Kyonsi Maiya?!! Apni Maiya yeah ap yani Choti Maiya?!! (Which one?!! Our real mother or just you young mother?!!)" Then he rubbed his chin thoughtfully as if it was matter of great political importance.

Chitra bit his lips together to suppress his laughter. Only his eyes twinkled in a mischievous way. It seemed that the boy was smiling in mind. He learnt that type of smiling from his father Karna too!!!

Sushen looked at all of them. One by one. Then he broke into a heartfelt roar of laughter. By clutching his own stomach. The situation seemed funny to him!!! For no reason!!

Prasen made a grouch face and then nodded his head in dissatisfaction. As if this wise toddler failed to realize why his siblings were laughing in such gravest situation!!! It seemed as if he was in a royal court where he was not allowed to smile!!! A bit!!

Banasen, on the contrary, twirled around them while humming a sweet tune "LA.. LA.. LA.. La" He seemed so much happy!!! For no reason!!!

 La" He seemed so much happy!!! For no reason!!!