Chapter 85: Karna's confusion & Supriya happiness for Uruvi!!!

Story Unfolds:

At a secluded dark small room of Anga Palace: At the same time:

One man was standing tall calmly. He was looking lifelessly at an idol. Of a warrior. With golden armor. With gold adorned Bow and arrow in his hands. The statue's slight bending to backward proved that he was alert. The statue looked like it was prepared to throw it's arrow in the air. At any moment. The back and wavy smooth hair of it was flying in the air. It's eyes were big and doe shaped. The apple of it's eyes were hazel. The cheekbone strong and determined. The gaze of it was piercing. The aura magnetic. The standing style was of a warrior. It was amazing craft that proved the mastery of it's creator.

He caressed the statue with his right palm and thought of something. For a second.

     Imagine the statue like that

See Real Karna here

He sighed softly and backed away in an instance. Then he tilted his head to the right where a lavish mirror was put. He lifted his eyes and saw two brown orbs. Imprinted on it. They did not look piercing and strong like that of the statue. Instead soft and gentle.

He looked into the depths of those eyes and lost in thoughts

He looked into the depths of those eyes and lost in thoughts. His mind was racing fast. He heard the voice of an angry wife in his eardrum -

"Jab ek stri Mata bannewali hoti hain toh uske pati ko kisi dusre sundar stri ki abasykta kyun hoti hain? Kyunki sambhabta woh tab usko saririk rup se tript nahin kar sakti is karan!!! (When a wife is going to be a mother then why her husband needs another beautiful and young girl? Perhaps the reason behind it is that she can't be able to quench his physical urges anymore.)"