Chapter 98: Uru-Padma & Sons pleaded to Supriya!!

Story Unfolds :

At the same secluded small Hut at the outskirt of Hastinapur: At morning: 3 hours ago of coming of their sons:

One beautiful girl was nodding her head dismissively. She did not know how to execute their plan. It was the master plan of her elder sister and she had to help her. She like always had to play along her Jiji. Yet she was truly so dubious. About it's execution. No they were not planning anything bad. They were planning to bring their middle sister Supriya back with them. Now let me introduce them to you. The girl who was sceptical about the plan and it's outcome was Devi Uruvi, the dear baby sister of Supriya and the lady of whose master plan it was, was none but Devi Vrushali, dear elder sister or Jiji of Supriya.

"Kyun yojna kysi lagi?!!! (How do you like the plan?!!)" Padmavati asked for her baby sister's advice. In the anxiety and anticipation. She had informed of the plan before coming here. To her 7 sons. So that they could come here. To bring Supriya back. It was her plan to ask her son's help. She knew that her Su could not be rigid by seeing her sons before her. She had to come to them. Now she wanted the appraisal. Of Uruvi.

        Devi Veushali Padmavati

She was worried. She tried hard to convince her Supriya to come with them. But her always devoted and loyal baby sister had been adamant to live here. Alone. In extreme poverty. She, as her elder sister, could nor be able to see her in pain and suffering. She could gave away her kingdom, Her title of "Vrushali", Her husband, Her sons, Her every belongings on the feet of her Su merrily yet Supriya was behaving like an adamant child!!! She wanted to suffer in silence. She was so sanguine that it was her fault that this war of Mahabharata was looming on them. If she did not marry Karna then the Pandava brothers never hated him so much. She was the reason of their hatred. Pandava loved Uruvi as their own sister. They respected her Jiji Padma as the Karna Sangini. They did not have the knowledge of his two other wives. They were not invited in the marriage of Supriya and Karna. As he hated them for the brutal murder of his fist son Sudama. Nor he was in love with her at the time of their this marriage ceremony. He had wanted to keep it under the wrap. And the Uruvi episode was the most secret episode of Karna's life. None could be able to know of it if he did not acknowledge it. Neither Padma nor Supriya.

Padndava brothers did not know that Supriya was the second wife of Karna. To them she might be a maid and was married to someone near and dear ones of Karna. Perhaps his charioteer cum childhood friend Surath. Or to any other Minister of his Anga state. Only two persons had suspected the truth. Uruvi's dear Yudhhi bhaiya or Yudhhisthir who had anticipated all about their this relationship. As he was informed by his own spies that Karna married one of sister-in-law of Duryodhan. As his cousin Duryi had only two sister-in-laws, Charusmati and Supriya, he had realized that it must be Supriya. As Charusmati was already married to his dear younger brother Dusashan. You could see that Dharma Raj Yuddhithir was no fool himself. He had to be praised for his razor sharp intellect. Apt for being a King. But he suppressed the truth from his young siblings as neither he had any proof nor he could think that it would help them. To win the war of justice against injustice. In the epic war of Mahabharata. He could be able to discover many such proofs about it but being a perfect gentleman he had no such desire to intervene in Karna's personal life. He did not want to show the world or his brothers that Karna had any fault. Even if it was marriage to three separate girls. By the way his wife Krishna or Devi Draupadi too had realized it. From the soft look on the eyes of Karna. She watched his reactions when she was invited at the naam Karan and Anna Prashan of the youngest son of Karna, Vrishaketu.