Chapter 103: Sons asked permission of Supriya!!!

Story Unfolds:

At the small Royal bedroom chamber of Anga:

A beautiful girl was sleeping in the bed now. Not so peacefully. She was having a dream. Again. She was too afraid to go to sleep but the Royal doctor had gave her some sedative so that she could forget her pain. The cause of her pain was that her every son, except the last one, had prepared themselves to be involved in the epic war of Mahabharata. She was afraid to lose them all. That heartache was too much for her. More than that for some days she was having a strange dream. So she was petrified to sleep. That was the reason of the use of the medicine on her. She was stark awake for three nights in the fear of seeing the same dream again. She needed ample amount of rest. As her body was too weak due to her journey from earth to heaven and then again back to earth. Now let me introduce her to you all. She was the cute yet loyalest female protagonist of our this story Devi Supriya herself.

She saw a girl was calling for her. In her dreams.

"Maiya!!! Kahan chali gayi?!! (Mother where did you left me?!!)"

She narrowed her eyes in dreams. She gasped in shock by realizing that it was the same girl that she met with in Kailash who asked her whether she was her mother or not!!!! She did not know her name but her cure face was imprinted in her motherly heart. She could never be able to forget her since then. Alas!!! She did not know that the girl was really Her daughter!!! Her one and only Padmaja!!! Daughter of Karna and Uruvi!!!!

She saw herself standing near her by outstretching her both arms. To her. To hug her.

                  Young Padmaja

                  Young Padmaja

The baby girl pouted her lips cutely to Supriya "Maiya jao baat nahin karna apse. (Mother, let it go. I am truly very angry on you.)"

Supriya wanted to reply something but suddenly the scenario changed around herself. She saw herself in another place. That was not Kailash where she was a second ago with the stranger girl who addressed herself as "Maiya". She again came back to the mountain top that she saw before. But the place was so beautiful. It was full with big flowery trees. The flowers were of several colors. Pink. Yellow. Red. Blue. The place looked like the Indra Dev's Pramod Kanan or royal garden.

She tilted her pretty head slowly by lowering her eyes to herself. She was wearing a brown lehenga with brown choli adorned with golden border. Her earrings were shoulder long and of golden colored. So also her own necklace. She had a headband made with golden flowers. She looked like Bana Devi or the goddess of Jungle.