Chapter 110: Supriya at Deathbed!!

Story Unfolds :

At another tent room of Pandava: On the same night:

"Main apne Putro ke parthib Sarir ap logo ko chunke anumati nahin dunga. (I will not permit to touch the body of my dead son by you. Never.)"

An angry outburst rang in the ears of two separate persons. One of them was truly delighted to see the agony of Karna while another one was anxious as he anticipated the disaster. Fast coming to them too. The second man was and his perspective was not so mandatory here. It would be later discussed.

The first Person was so happy to kill Jayadrtha who had guraded the door of Chakrabyuh at the 13th day when his son Avimanyu entered into it. He had avenged the death of his young son from Jay by chopping off his head. He was now so much determined to kill Karna too. In the same way. By cutting off his head. But it seemed impossible since his own mentor Gurudev Droanacharya was still alive. So they had to plan to kill him too. You guessed it right. He was none but the arch rival of Karna, Arjuna himself.

         Middle Padndava Arjuna

His blood boiled just to remember a name. A mere name. "Karna". God!!! How he loathed the man?!! How he loved to hate him most?!! He was the backstabber who gave the fatal blow at the ribs of unarmed Avimanyu!!!! How he thought the would be happy to see Vrishasen dying in front of his very own eyes!!! In his own hands!! He wanted to punish Karna!!! Yet he could not!!! Whenever the boy smiled brightly his heart beat increased!!! As if he loved that smile!! Whenever the boy called him as uncle he loved to kiss his forehead!!! When the dying Boy asked his father Karna the final question "Whether he was proud of his son or not?!!" he wanted to scream aloud that "no, he was ashamed of himself. India's fiercest warrior and the best Archer Arjuna was ashamed of his hatred to a mere boy of 25". He did not want to kill the boy!! He had no enimty with the boy!!! He wanted to see his father Karna hurt!! He just wanted to see Karna broke down!! He saw!!! Yet he was not satisfied!!! God knew why his own heart bleeded so much!!! Why the hell he killed an alredy injured Boy impulsively?!!! Why?!! He did not know the answer a bit!!!

He wanted to see Karna broke down. Yet the man stood tall and uttered the sentence discussed in the beginning. He looked at his eyes directly. Yet no sign of terror was in there!!! Just a deep pain!!! And pang of sadness!!! He was not curing Arjuna for the murder instead he was cursing himself!!! For not saving Vrish!!!! How he hated that man yet he was still standing at the war front like a rock!!! Even after lossing his 9 sons!!! Even by burning them in his very own hands!!! One after another!!! What was he?!! A mad man, an ordinary human or a demi-God?!!!

He remembered the wise warning of his best friend Lord Krishna in his mind

"Yeah Karna ki shish hain, Parth. Itni saralata se nahin kategi!!! (This is the head of Karna, Parth. It can't be cut off with ease. It never lowered before anyone.)"