Chapter 10: Bhanumati's Obsession on Arjuna

Story Unfolds:

At Kalinga Palace:

At a big lavish four-poster bed one girl was smiling in her mind. She had put her pretty face on her left palm and was looking at the rising Sun of the downtime dreamily. She had seen a beautiful dream today morning. But the end was not a bit interesting. Just the beginning was. Let us introduce her to you all. She was none other than Princess Bhanumati, sister of our Devi Supriya.

Devi Bhanumati (Sister of Supriya)

She had seen her dream boy in her own dreams. Her infatuation on him was infectious. All knew of it. Even her dear father too.

She saw herself was roaming in a heavenly garden. Alone. The garden was like the garden of Indra Lok. Full of Parijat flowers. White and yellow coloured. The ground was shed by the fallen flowers. Her ankle was deep in the flowers. She took one of them in her palm and smelled it. It smelled too heavenly. She never knew how it smell or look like. Now she got to know. She saw herself to go to that place to meet with her stepmother. Devi Rambha who told her to wait at that garden. She obliged. The time if the dream was neither evening nor morning. The sky was pinkish yellow. The Sun light was brightest. She was so much engrossed in seeing this kind of beauty of the place that she did not notice the presence of two strange people just behind her.

She sensed a strong gaze behind. Her back hair around the neck stood up. In fear. It never happened with her. Before. She with a jolt looked at the faces of them. They looked like two monsters. With different white and black shades. Even in their faces. And red lustful eyes.

"Sundari, yahan Kahan baithi Ho?!! A jao. Hamare atma ko tript kar do. (O beautiful girl, why you are sitting there all alone and gloomy?!! Come to us. Make us satisfied.)" One man told it to her and showed her his yellowish teeth. In glee.

She made a disgusted face. Did not this man know how bad he looked while grinning from ear to ear?!! Like this way?!!

The second man looked at the first one. In puppy eyes. And asked him "Bhai, itni achha sujyog hain. Aisi sundar Kanya toh Dev Lok Main bhi nahi milti. Kyun na ham sujyog ki sad byabhar kar le?!!! (Brother, we get a chance accidentally. We can't get this type of charmingly pretty girl even in entire heaven. Why don't we take the opportunity?!!)" Then he looked at her and licked his lips sensually.

The first man nodded his head slowly yet in agreement. He liked the idea!! Then they both started to come near her. Slowly!!!

"Age mat badna. Tum dono Nahin jante ki main kyon hoon?!! (Don't you dare to come near me. You don't know who am I?!!)" She flinched and backed away uncomfortably. She was afraid.

Now you will ask me clearly where the beauty of this scene!! A girl was going to be molested and I am calling it as a beautiful scenario!!! The beauty is yet to come!!!