Chapter 82: Supriya united Karna-Uruvi!!!

Story Unfolds :

At a royal chamber of Queen: At Anga Palace: 3 hours ago:

Two beautiful girls were looking at each other. They were thinking of a remedy. They wanted to bring their baby sister closer to her husband. To all of our dismay, he was not only hers but also theirs husband. They three had married to a same man. He was the childhood sweetheart of Padma. Devotion and loyalty of Supriya. Love and pride of Uruvi. He was Padma's Basusen. Supriya's Radheya while her baby sister Uruvi's Karna. Padma was his wife. Supriya his Devi. Uruvi his young lover. Padma his Rukshmini. Supriya his Meera. Uruvi his Radha.
Yes you all guessed right. Those girls were none other than Devi Sutanuka Supriya and her dear Jiji Padma or Devi Vrushali Padmavati.

     Devi Supriya (2nd Karna Wife)

Supriya was looking at the direction of her Jiji. She was a simple and loyal girl. The naughty ideas never came in her head. She was, in this respect, too much dependent on her elder sister and her intelligence power. She had complete trust on her Padma Jiji.

"Jiji!!" She called for Padma who was looking worriedly at the ceiling of her room.

Padma was lying on her bed with a pillow under her head. She was seen lying by all others while in reality she was now thinking deep. She closed her eyelashes and was considering the ideas. To unite Karna and Uruvi. At any cost.

Supriya looked at her direction. Her Jiji was lying and was twisting the end of her Saree in her both index fingers. It was a sign of her thought. When she was thinking something deeply, she did the same thing. Absentmindedly. It meant she did not discovered the way. She sighed deeply. She was till now relying on her elder sister, while even the could not find out the way.

    Devi Vrushali (1st Karna wife)

"Jiji!!!!" She cleared her throat and called for her more deeply.

"Huh!!!" Padma twisted her nose. She was still thinking. Of the way.

"Jiji!!!" Supriya called for her again. In anxiety.