Chapter 87: Supriya saved Anga from Binay Datt!!!

Story Unfolds :

At the Royal balcony of Anga Palace:

Three beautiful young girls were now standing side by side. They were at this moment looking at the horizon. It seemed as if they had nothing to say to each other. All were silent. Yet all of their minds were racing fast. Now let me introduce them to all. They were the three wives of Karna. Vrushali, Supriya and Uruvi. His wife. His Devi. His Love.

  Vrushali-Supriya (above) & Uruvi (below)

They were thinking deep. Yet their line of thinking was different. Padma was now thinking about the gruesome nature of the war. Bhagdatt had come out from the disguise of merchant and declared war against Anga. He and his huge army had surrounded capital of Anga from all sides. He knew that at this time the men would be at the border and the capital would be truly unprotected. Only old, fragile, girls and children would be present there. They could not protect the state by themselves. He wanted Anga state to surrender before himself. His plan was sound. He wanted to win over this state. At any cost. But he, even in his vileness, had made a mistake. He underestimated the power of women. He did not know that all of wives of Karna could be able to protect them and their states. They were not Abala or helpless as he thought.

"Nari jab sanka tyag de
toh woh Shankari kehlati hain"

(within every girl Mata Parvati is there. She could evoke her and soon become Mahakali.)