Chapter 42: Supriya's Seclusion & mysterious Twins!!

Story Unfolds:

After 6 years: At a small House: At the outskirt of Hastinapur:

A pretty twenty two years old girl was reminiscening her happy days. Sitting alone. In her own mind. She was very alone here but not dissapointed. She was happy as she had adopted some boys. As her own. They had played together around her every time. Their own playful nature made her satisfied truly. Yet she loved to recall her happy days. With her God and Goddess!! She was so much in love to recall her dear old memories. Whenever she got any time, she sat down alone to think of them. She even adored read all the six letters she got from her husband. In those six years. He was not a very vocal person so his letters were all too short. Like "How are you? Are you okay? Do you need anything?" type. Yet she loved to read them again and again. Day and night. Boys laughed on her foolishness. But she did not mind a little bit. Those letters were symbol of his love to her. She did not write him back. It was neither the case that she was illiterate nor because she did not want to!! The reason was that she did not know what to pen down!! She could not pour Her heart out!!! In a parchment paper!!! She could not be able to confess her love to him!! She was also not a bit vocal person. Just like her husband Karna. Yes you had gussed it right. She was neglected yet adored Karna Sangini Devi Supriya herself.

Devi Supriya (2nd Wife of Karna)

She removed all the Jewelries and expensive clothes. She refutef all the luxury of life. Her House was simple and devoid of expensive furnitures. It was furnished with simplicity yet to elegance. When she came out of her marital abode she had only two pieces of torn clothes. But her beloved elder sister Padmavati had showered her to all of her expensive clothes. She did not reject them as she never wanted to hurt her emotions. She accepted all of them but after coming here she had given them away. To all the needy and poor people. Expect only one cloth. Her wedding dress. She loved that. It would made her feel better. She loved to caress it!! Whenever she clunged to it in her chest, she felt as if she was held tightly in his chest. She loved the sacred feeling and never wanted to be separated from it!! Never ever!!! His memory was her life-force!! She did not want to be deprived of it!!

She wore only gerua colored Khadi Sarees nowadays. She loved to live her life like a Yogin or Nun. Her life was so simple yet so full of pain. But she made friendship with it. She had extreme poverty to deal with. Yet she never lost her hope nor she lowered her head. A bit. To anyone!! She had to struggle to earn her livelihood!! But as she was a master sculptor, so she made many idols, clay pots and clay made utensils and sold them in the local market. To earn her livelihood. Yet the foolish girl never went back to her dear husband Karna!!! Nor did she try to get her wages from him or his own family!! Even if she loved to spent her time with her in-laws and Sumedha, Her younger sister and best friend!!! Alas!! She was a Queen and she lived her life like a Maid!! In Anga, people knew her as the youngest wife of Karna. But in Hastinapur all knew her as the youngest sister of Princess Bhanumati. In her secret marriage no one from the Hastinapur masses had been invited. It was good for all!! Unless people would badmouth her husband Karna!!! For leaving her!! While in the truth she left him alone!! Not he left her!!