Chapter 117: Tribute to Supriya as Brahmaputri Sutanuka!!

Story Unfolds :

At Kailash: In heaven:

"Ao, Putri. Kailash main tumhara hardik swagat hain. (Come, my dear daughter. In Kailash you are heartily welcomed.)"

One girl was seen sitting upright at the floor. She was folding her hands together in respect. To the man who had uttered this to her.

She had no idea when did she appears here. And how. She had retained her past memories. She saw the corpse of her husband Karna and died on his feet. Then she had no idea why and how she came here. She was none but Devi Supriya herself.

          Devi Sutanuka Supriya

She looked at herself in disbelief. She was wearing a simple Khadee Saree whose anchal or end was torn up. Her Saree was even torn up in her knees areas. As she had fallen down to reach to the battlefield. But here she was seen wearning a beautiful red Saree with golden border along with gold ornaments. What happened with her she had not a slightest idea!!!

The man who was welcoming herself to Kailash had sensed her dilemma. He looked at her direction intently and replied calmly

"Ap mar chuki ho. (You are dead at this time.)"

She tilted her pretty head to the man who smiled brightly at her. A colorful rainbow appeared over his head. It happened whenever he smiled. In fact he smiled seldom. But with his smile the entire universe smiled too. He had the tremendous power.

"Ap yeahi soch rahi ho na ki yeah kyse ho gaya?!!! Ap Kailash kyse a gayi?!! (I know you are thinking how it can be possible?!! How can you come to at Kailash after death?!!)" He asked the same question that was roaming in her mind.

Supriya nodded her own head upside down. In agreement. Really that was the question that made her extremely worried. She already visited Kailash. In her own body. Then why she was called for here again?!!! What was the reason?!!!

The man lifted his eyes to her face. It seemed he was enjoying her dilemma. A naught twinkle was seen in his big black eyes. He was not a man to laugh on someone. But today was a great exception. He was laughing over her naivety. As a Father of course. He was not her biological father. Yet a father of the entire universe or Jagat Pita was her father figure too. Now I hope you all will recognize him. He was Lord Shiva. Devon ke Dev. Mahadev.