Chapter 41: Heart-Beoken Karna decides to forget her!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Tere Naam Hamne Kiya hain
Jivan apna sara sanam...
Pyaar bahat karte hain tumse
Ishq hain tuh Hamara Sanam...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds :

At Royal Chamber of Anga:

A man was sitting upright grumpily. It was a beautiful day. At the horizon he saw a red sunlight. Sun was arising as it was dawn time. Birds were chirping outside and animals were running. All men were getting awake. So the noises were to be heard from the city. But he felt helpless!!! He felt dead!! That was a great blow on his heart!!

The reason of his sadness was that he had got the news. A devastating one. He was not prepared for it!! His dear second wife had moved in a secluded house. Without notifying him!! With the help of her elder sister Bhanumati and her beloved father Kalinga King Chitrangad. She had now bought the small house herself. All the stuff were her own. All the furnitures were her own. She was staying at the outskirt of Hastinpaur alone. Even though the house was not very far from his house at Hastinapur!! But why she took this drastic measure was unknown!!! She could very easily move with her own beloved in-laws at their small house but why she had needed a secluded palace?!! She could easily stay at the royal palace of Hastinapur along with her elder sister!! And at the Kalinga too!! What was the reason of her such decision?!! He did not comprehend a little bit!!!! It was out of his wit!!

Her soft voice rang in his eardrum till now repeatedly -

"Anumati dijiye!!! (Permit me please.)"

Then she needed permission to leave him alone!!! Behind her!! And he was a fool who was waiting eagerly for her arrival!!! In anxiety!!! He blamed only himself for this foolishness!!! He had not to fall in love with her!!! But what to do?!! Still his heart was not a bit admitting that she was cheating him!!

Since fortnight she was not giving any answer of his letter. He wrote one. He was not a vocal person about his own feelings yet he tried to convince her to come back. But she did not reply!! Nor she came back!!! It was unbelievable to think that she was aloof of him!! No never. He could not believe that!!! Not his Supriya!!! Now let me introduce him to all. He was male protagonist of our story Anga Raj Karna himself.

          Karna (Hero of the story)

His eyes were glowing in tears. But he had to put on his mask again. He was not a simple man!! He was a title!! He had to endure the pain!! He was doing it always!!

With slow yet sturdy strides he went to the river shore of Ganges. To pray to his father. The Sun God.
.........................

At the River Bank of Ganges: