Chapter 116: Supriya-Karna burnt together

Story Unfolds :

4 hours later: At the burning ghat of Kurukshetra:

"Su, tuh kyun chali gayi hame chod ke?!! (How could you leave me alone, Supriya?!!!)"

Two pyres were burning side by side. The dust and smoke engulfed from them made breathing heavy. Eyes could not see anything clearly due to the dust. The smoke contained the smoke or burning human flesh. The sound of burning a human body was unbearable. None could understand it if they never visited a burning ghat in his or her lifetime.

The time was night. The atmosphere was heavy and gloomy. The weather was cold and rainy. Not a single living soul was seen around the place. Only two beautiful girls were standing side by side. The first one was lamenting hard while uttering the sentence at the very beginning. The second one was looking at the burning pyres in the vacant eyes. She was neither seen to cry nor to lament. She was seen to stand like a lifeless doll. Yet if you can look at her direction intently then you will see that the corner of her big hazel eyes were glowing in tears. She seemed to lost the bet desire to mourn in this occasion. As if she too was long dead now. Like her beloved Goddess. Her middle sister. Her Supriya jiji. Let me introduce them now. The first one, who was seen falling down to floor by crying constantly, was the the adored first wife of her Basusen or Karna, Devi Vrushali Padmavati. The second one, standing lifelessly beside herself, was her beloved baby sister Uru or Devi Uruvi. Their reactions were seen different yet they both were feeling dead inside. Padma was crying her own heart out constantly by clutching it while Uruvi was standing tall in the vacant face.

"Basusen!!!! Supriya!!!!" Padma had screamed aloud. And then fell down on the floor. Her heart was breaking up in thousand pieces!!! She did not want to live anymore!!!

Uruvi with a jolt broke up from her trance and with steady strides came near her Padma jiji. To hug her tightly
in her arms. She clutched lovingly the trembling shoulders of Padma who put her tired head on the left shoulder of her Uru. Then she looked at the pyres once more. She could take her eyes off them. A bit. How could she?!! Her Basussen and Supriya was now lying in them!!! Side by side!!!!

She opened her lotus flower shaped big eyes wide in surprise. She saw her Su smiling at herself through the fire.  For a second she saw the enormous similarity between Mata Sita and her baby sister. They both had to give the test of their chastity, devotion and loyalty. Ample of times. They had been tested by fate. By their spouses. By the Masses. Yet they both stood tall inside the engulfing Fire. Supriya was afraid of fire, dust and smoke. In her life. But it was an irony of her destiny that she had to be burnt down in her two respceive births. Back to back. As Devi Sutanuka. Wife of Damodhav. Where she was burnt down alive in her stone form. And even today as Supriya. The difference between of her forms was that in the previous birth she had to be burnt down alive while here after her demose. She was, as Supriya, so very immature!!! Yet it was she who had been given the opportunity to follow her husband Karna!!! She was so very afraid of fire!!! But just look at her!!! She was smiling through it!! As if she was ecastic in joy!!! As if she was beaming in happiness!!! To folow him!!! Even to the heaven!!!! As the loyalest wife of Karna!!!

 She was, as Supriya, so very immature!!! Yet it was she who had been given the opportunity to follow her husband Karna!!! She was so very afraid of fire!!! But just look at her!!! She was smiling through it!! As if she was ecastic in joy!!! As if...