Chapter 17: Call for Arjuna, not Duryodhan

Story Unfolds:

At Royal Court of Hastinpur:

One man was fuming in rage. He was in the limit of his tolerance power. He could not believe that someone could insult his Duryi (nick name of Prince Diryodhan) in this way!!! That idiot king had a small kingdom than his own!!! Yet he showed the audacity to insult him!!!! The mighty King of a powerful state named Hastinapur!!! He wanted to behead that man in his own bate hands!!! But he felt helpless in front of twin attacks of his uncle Bhism and hated stepbrother Vidur. He was praying hard the presence of his brother-in-law Shakuni in this Royal court. At this very moment. He was none but the Blind (mentally and physically) king Dhritashtra, beloved father of Prince Duryodhan.

                    King Dhritashtra

                    King Dhritashtra

"Yeah ham Sabki ghor apaman hain, thatshree. Hamara Hastinapur ka apaman! Ek Raj Kumar ko bibah main amantran mila, dusre ko nahin!!! Woh bhi usse jiska bibah jo Chuka hain!!! (This is an insult of us. Insult of our motherland. Hastinapur. One Prince is asked to attend the ceremony and another is ruled out. And that prince who gets the invitation is already. At this very moment.)" King gritted teeth in extreme anger. He wanted to avenge his dearest son's insult. His this attitude was going to give the big war of Mahabharata. Very soon.

He even paced down the stairs in great speed. Even being a blind one he had known to the number of steps. So it was not a bit tough job to him. He had power to kill an elephant in his arms. He was tremendously powerful man yet most powerless in mind. We should feel pity for him!!! His lust for throne started Mahabharata story!!

 We should feel pity for him!!! His lust for throne started Mahabharata story!!

                  Pitamah Bhism

His uncle Mahamahim Bhism smiled a small. He knew it perfectly what was Dhritashtra planning!! He did not want to send Arjuna to the impeding Swayambar of Kalinga Princess!! He knew it perfectly that before Arjuna his Duryodhan had no chance to be accepted by the Princess!! Hence he was reluctant to let his nephew give the permission to go there!!!

"Rajan, Kanya ko apne Man chaha bar chunne ki adhikar hain. Ham yeah ap kuch nahin kar sakte!! Agar Kanya ko Arjuna pasand hain toh... (O King, the girl is free to choose according to her own wish. We can't help it!! If she has chosen Arjuna as her would be future husband then...)" Pitamah Bhism tried to resonate with Dhritashtra but he had to stop talking by hearing a shrill voice from before.