Chapter 91: Arjuna's vow & Supriya-Karna reconciliation!!!!

Story Unfolds :

At one secluded room of Hastinapur:

A boy was fuming in rage. He could not sleep an ounce. Since the insult of his dearly beloved wife. Panchali. He vowed to end that Sut Putra brutally who badmouthed her. He wanted to chop off his head. In his very own hands. Alas!!! He forgot her insult of him yet he remembered just his one single utterence!! It happened often!!! People ignored their own mistakes yet recalled others!!! It had happened to the rumored best Archer of India too. Arjuna was a son of a God, but he was a mere human being like us!!! He was not a God himself!!! To overlook just the single mistake of Karna!!!

He closed his eyelids slowly. In deep frustration. He could till now see the crawl of Draupadi through the stairs. Evil laughter of Dusashan. Smirk of Mama Shakuni. Lust of Duryodhan. A word was now ringing in his eardrum most repeatedly

"Beshya!!!!"

Whenever he closed his eyelids he had heard the same voice of his arch enemy. Karna!!!!

That Son of a charioteer!!! How dare he to challenge him?!! A prince!! How dare he to save them from Barnabat incident?!! How dare he to curse his Draupadi in open public at her own Swayambar?!! How dare he to insult her by calling her of names?!! He was so engrossed in hating Karna that this foolish Boy did not realize that he in reality loved, respected and cared for him most!!! The main cause of his this hatred was the indifference of Karna!! Whenever they came face to face his arch enemy had ignored his presence. It often happened with the youngest sibling who had wanted to draw the attention of his eldest. For no reason. For Arjuna it was the same thing. He wanted to be acknowledged and loved by Karna. Like he loved Shone. In his subconscious mind he realized their blood relation that he overlooked till the death of Karna. In the epic war of Mahabharata!!! Arjuna can't you be able to control your unjustified anger and decipher your feelings for him!!! Then there would be no need of the battle of Mahabharata!!!

 In the epic war of Mahabharata!!! Arjuna can't you be able to control your unjustified anger and decipher your feelings for him!!! Then there would be no need of the battle of Mahabharata!!!

Middle Pandava Arjuna

His eyes were burning red. His face was determined. He had taken a vow. To end Karna!!! At the same day of the Cheer Haran of Draupadi!!! That man whom he hated most!! He tried to go against him all the times!!! He dared to challenge his mastery!!! He even had snatched away his sister Uruvi!!! How he loathed him?!!

He heard the husky baritone voice in his eardrum repeatedly

"Yeah Karna ke shish hain, mere Priyo Arjuna, koi pero pe latka huwa am nahin jo tum tod loge. (This is the high head of Karna, my dear Arjuna, that is not a ripped mango on a tree ready to be cut off.)"

He clutched his fists in extreme rage and looked at the direction of the sky and declared in extreme anger -

"Is biswa main yeah toh woh Karna rahega yeah Arjuna!!! Dono kadapi nahin!!! (In this world either Karna remains or Arjuna!!! Not both!!)"