Chapter 18: Duryodhan's Evil Plan

Story Unfolds:

At one royal room of Hastinapur:

"Main samajh nahin pa raha hoon ki Duryodhan yeah suyog kyun khona chahega!!! Usne Kalinga jane ki itni sunahra abasar kyun hat se Jane diya hoga!!! (I can't imagine why that fool Duryodhan miss the golden chance to join in the Swayambar of the Kalinga Princess!!)"

A man was now frwoning deep while telling this. He was none but Pitamah Bhism himself. The reason of his own astonishment was that he received the news that Duryodhan refuted the proposal of Vidur to go to Kalinga on the ground that he was uninvited there!!! He knew that something was amiss!!! Something was cooking in the evil brain of Shakuni and that foolish egocentric Prince was playing as the pawn in his uncle's hands. As usual. But what he could not understand!!!

 But what he could not understand!!!

                    Pitamah Bhism

He was pacing upside down in his room. In deep anxiety. He knew that some evil was going to happen at any second now. Why Duryodhan refuted the proposal?!! Why he left for Anga at this nick of the time?!! Why his dear friend Karna was absent here?!! All three points seemed conjoined to him. And he was right. Duryodhan had an ulterior motive. He would discover it soon!!!
...................

At a Small Home of Hastinapur:

"Main soch Main hoon, Devi, ki ek anhoni anewali hain. Duryodhan toh apaman sahan karnewalo main nahi. Toh uski is khamoshi ki karan Kya hain?!!! (I am in mortal distress, my dear wife. One disaster was going to happen soon. Duryodhan is not the boy who accepts his defeat to easily. Then why he is so silent!!)"

A man was telling this grumpily to his wife. Mother of Anvasva and Anuketu. She was Devi Sulava and he was her wise husband Mahamantri Vidur.

      Devi Sulabha (Wife of Vidur)