Chapter 108: Supriya met Vrishasen for last time!!!

Story Unfolds :

At the dawn time of 11th day of the Mahabharata war:

One man was standing tall in the cold water of river Ganges. He was paying tribute to his father Surya Dev. It was his habit to do that since childhood. He was not only the biggest devotee of Surya Dev but also his adored son too.

"Aum Jaba Kusuma Sankashan...
Kashyapen Mahadyutim...
Dhantarim Sarva Papghna...
Pranotsmi Dibakaram...."

He took palmful of water and opened them after the recitation. The water got mixed up with the remaining ones and made a small colorful whirlpool. He did not notice that a bit. His mind was restless. He had lost his young sons. As an warrior he was proud of their bravery at the battlefield. But as a father he was dying inside. He had lost them. He loved them all. Even if most of them were not even related to him. Among the eight sons 7 were his adopted sons. Sudama. Satyasen. Bana or Banasen. Shatrunjay. Dpitatva. Sushen. Prasen. Only his Chitrasen or Chitra was his own flesh and blood. Yet he was sorry for all of them. He was one among the rarest fathers who never could be able to discriminate in between his own or adopted ones.

 He was one among the rarest fathers who never could be able to discriminate in between his own or adopted ones

His own tears were mixing up with the water. Of Ganges. He was not a bit interested to live anymore. He had a desire. To meet his sons. At heaven.

Yet at the battlefield this man showed his excellence. He was indomitable at every field. He created such a havoc that Pandava side was now searching desperately to end him. Along with Gurudev Dronacharya. The esteemed commander general of Kaurava army.
You can guess his name. He was none other than Karna himself. That heart broken father had transformed into a fiercest warrior at the battlefield. He never spared a single Pandava at the war front. He made them hurt but he donated their lives. As he had vowed to Kunti. To spare their lives. It was an enigma that how he could do that!!!! How could a man became so much benevolent even to his foes that his unexpected kindness was considered as a sign of cowardice to others!!!! Yet he was really an enigma!!! Karna was a mystery and myth!!!! None could be like him ever!!! That's why after Bali he was considered as the Dan Beer!!!! And none else!!!!

From far away under a big oak tree a small boy with pouty full lips, cute innocent face, pick cheeks and doe shaped brown eyes were looking at him intently. His flying black hair fell down on his eyes. He was seen to try desperately to arrange them. With his tiny palms. He loved this man with all of his heart. He was a small boy yet he had understand that his siblings were now gone!!! They would never come back again!! He promised to his elder brothers Sushen and Prasen to look after his parents. His father. His three mothers. He was truly persistent to perform his own duty. As a loyal and obedient son of Karna. He was none else but Supriya son Vrishaketu or Vrishi himself.