Chapter 67: Uruvi & sons stays with Supriya!!!

Story Unfolds:

At a small House at the outskirt of capital Hastinapur:

One girl was seen busy in her daily household chores. She was seen to concentrate hard on finding Kankar or stone from rice. Another beautiful girl was seen to play hide and seek with two toddlers. They were happily running around her by touching her. She was seen to concentrate hard on catching them. But both the boys were too much light on their tiny feet. So she could not be able to catch any of them. Till now. Let me introduce them both to you. They were the dearest young wives of Karna, Devi Supriya and Devi Uruvi. Supriya was busy in her preparation of lunch while her baby sister Uruvi was playing with her toddler sons Prasen and Sushen. So that they could not harass their mother. In her household chores.

"Choti Ma, pakdo hame. (Dear young mother, catch us.)" Sushen told to her merrily. He loved to play with Uruvi.

Uruvi made a face. She was light on her feet too. But to ran behind her toddlers was a tough job. Supriya had warned her not to do so. She did not listen to her wise warning. Now she understood why Supriya warned her. Both the boys were equally naughty and mischievous. They loved to dodge her attack while they attacked on her from exactly opposite directions. All the times. She was baffled to catch up with them. One touched him and ran away smilingly while the other had hit in the very next moment. It was all according to their master game plan.

"Uru, baith ja. Thak jayegi. (Uruvi, you kindly sit down. You will be tired.)" Her Supriya jiji called for her. With a soft smile on her beautiful face. She loved to watch them like this way the whole day.

Uruvi made another face. What did her Jiji think of herself?!! An elderly lady!!! She was still 17 yrs old. She had the agility of an warrior and the speed of a good runner. She had won every single medal of her state as a runner. Of her state named 'Pukeya!!!' Within a second her eyes got blurred in tears. She recalled her happy days there. At the lap of her mother Shubhra. At the feet of her father Basav. She missed them both. She loved them both. Her parents were her universe. She could die for them happily. Yet she was now so alone and longing for both of their love. Tremendously.

For a second she was in thought when Prasen attacked her from left side and smacked hard on her knee. Then the naughty toddler ran away with a big grin on his face "Choti Ma, mujhe toh pakd nahin sakti. (Young mother can't be able to catch me.)"

Uruvi wiped her tears gently and then glared at him coldly. By narrowing her eyes. Then she ran behind him by yelling aloud "Dikhati hoon. (I will let you see that.)" Her knee started to hurt yet she was not on the mood of admitting her defeat. A bit.

The little boy looked quite amused and produced his tongue to her. To mock her. He was sanguine that his little mother could not be able to hold him or catch him. After all she was not 3 yrs old like him!!! She was a girl. A grown up one!! She had to accept her defeat soon.

 A grown up one!! She had to accept her defeat soon