Chapter 104: Conspiracy to slain Supriya by killing her sons!!!

Story Unfolds:

Several days later: At the Royal tent of Kaurava:

One man was standing tall calmly in his tent. He was waiting eagerly for the arrival of his two sons. His second son Vrish or Vrishasen was going to join him at any moment. His young son Bana or Banasen had joined the Kaurava army today. He had hoped to fight against his hero. His uncle Bhim. The father had received a news of the bravery of his son. At the battlefield. He was not aloud to be indulged into the war. As Mahamahim Bhism was still alive. He was heart broken for that as he wanted to prove his own excellence. Yet as a father he was so very proud. On his Bana. The young Boy was fighting with none other than Mahabali Bheemsen whom the entire world was afraid of.

He looked at the left clothes of his son and caressed it lovingly. With his both hands. He was recalling the day when he saved the young toddler from two bullies. And today he was fighting for his father!!! Alone!!! As a Father he was proud of him!!! Karna you are too good as a father surely!!! Unless you don't get such a wonderful son!!!

He remembered when Banasen came to him to get his blessings. He was too distressed. He was never vocal to his demands but as a father he was not a bit willing to let him go. His young son had astonished him by saying this with utmost pride

"Pitashree hame bijay yeah birgati ki aswirbad dijiye. (Father, kindly give me a Boon that wither I win and make you proud or die in battlefield.)"

He could not stop himself to be proud of his son. Yet he cried for the boy. He looked to the sky and murmured softly

"Jao Putra. Apne Pitah ko garbit karke lautna. (Go my son. Make your father proud of yourself.)"

The boy went away with a smile. He stood there lifelessly. Waiting for his arrival. To hug him tightly. To kiss his forehead lovingly. To be proud of his young son. His this waiting seemed endless to himself!!!

All of a sudden a Guard rushed to his tent room and bowed deeply. "Kumar Banasen..." His voice trembled slightly to end the sentence.

Karna opened his eyes wide in shock. His brain was scolding himself till he sent Bana to the battlefield. He did not want to hear more!!! Within a second he ran out of his room and bolted to the battlefield madly. He had sensed a disaster!!!

         Karna (hero of our story)

"Maharajah!!!" His guards called for him in vain.

He did not look back. He was not a King now, just a father who had to reach to Bana at any cost. He just had to!!!!
..................................

30 days ago: At Mathura:

Vrishasen or Vrish was going to reach to him from the Gurukul of Mathura directly. His mentor Dau Lord Balram did not want him to take part of this battle yet he ignored his warning. He wanted to join with his father. To make his dad proud. Of himself.