Chapter 95: Supriya's Penace & boon by Shiva-Parvati!!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Aigiri Nandini Nanditha Medhini
Biswa Binodini nandanuthe...

Girivar vindya sirodhi nivasini Vishnu bilashini Jishnu rupe...

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds:

Days passed out of blue. A beautiful girl was now seen sitting at the tree trunk of a big oak tree. She was now praying hard. In his mind. There was a reason for it. Her throat was dried up. As she did not drink for ages. So no words were coming out of her lips. But she was adamant. She never did stop enchanting her Mantra. She even nor succumbed to her pain. She had only one thing roaming in her mind. She had to save her husband Karna. She was none but the adored yet most misjudged wife of him. Devi Supriya herself.

           Devi Sutanuka Supriya

It was not that she did not face any disturbance. She heard the lovely tone of voice of her dead mother Rambha who called for her and asked her to stop this madness. She wanted to run to her mother and embrace her. But her subconscious mind was warning hey that it must be a part of her test. She should not open her eyes. So with heavy heart she did neither stop her this prayer nor looked at her mother once.

Apsara Rambha (real mother of Devi Sutanuka Supriya)

"Putri, ankhen kholo. Aur yeah kathor tapasya samapt karo. Yeah tumhare sukumar sarir ke liye nahin bana. Ao mere sath aur swarga ke sukh upbhog karo. (My beloved daughter,  stop this kind of hard penace. It is not made for the frail and fragile body of yours. You just stop it and come with me. I will give you the pleasure of heaven.)"

She heard the sweet voice of her own mother. She was so happy now. Just to hear her mother's voice. She missed her so much. Since her lonely days of eaely childhood.

All of a sudden her entire life had now come to her mind. One after one. She was a shy meek and timid girl. She loved to be loved. But she did not get the chance. Due to her sheer badluck. Her mother died at childbed. Her own father ignored her. As if she was not a bit his own flesh and blood. She found solace in her uncle and her cousins. Charu was her playmate. Bhanu was her strength. Yet her childhood days were a scar on her young heart. She was badmouthed by all. She had been called as "Vish Kanya" as at her birth her mother died. She closed her ears. She screamed aloud. She wanted to announce the entire world that she was not "Vish Kanya" or "the killer of her own clan (here only her mother)" but none listened to her pleads. She always ran away and took shelter in her secluded room. Of the palace of Kalinga. Her father did not help her. Neither he punished those bullies nor he made her feel special. He himself was a bit annoyed. In her presence. He never ever looked at her face. In Love and adoration. He too blamed her for the premature death of her own mother. Her childhood days were full of agony, misery, loneliness and self-neglect. She hated herself too when she saw her father to love her sister. She was made as a Maid of her own sister Bhanumati. But did not get a reputation as a Princess. Nor as a biological daughter of the mighty King of Kalinga. She remained as a social stigma. A scar of society. An illegitimate and refuted child. Just a nobody. An unknown personality. Yet she had tenderness of her heart. She loved her father dearly. She ran to him everytime whenever he came back from any War. She prayed for his security. Yet she was neglected by her father. He ignored her presence and hugged her sister Bhanu. She cried at her childhood. She stood heartbroken at her teenager days. She seemed so aloof and indifferent nowadays.