Chapter 46: Karna-Supriya chance encounter & A Letter!!!

Story Unfolds :

Flashback: 6 yrs ago: At Royal Palace of Hastinapur:

"Hame yeah yojna manjur hain. Hame Aswamedha ki aswa ke sath Bharath bhraman karna ki liye prasthut hain. (I like the idea. I want to go with the horse of Aswamedha yajna myself.)"

One man stood tall while declaring it aloud. He had taken up the decision. To take a chance. To go away from his own painful life. He was none but the male protagonist of our story Karna himself.

                   Anga Raj Karna

                   Anga Raj Karna

When Mama Shakuni first suggested his name to Duryodhan he accepted the suggestion wholeheartedly. He too wanted some strong person who now could win the entire India for himself. After the Banabas of Pandava cousins he wanted to secure his throne. Over Hastinapur. For it he needed the faith and loyalty of entire Aryavart or India with him. He was not a fool himself as he knew that the war of Mahabharata was inevitable. He wanted to make aly with powerful states. To save his own skin. His reason of abduction of the beautiful Princess of Kalinga was not only to marry her but also to make the powerful friendship with her state. So it was natural for Duryodhan to give his support to this kind of excellent suggestion.

"Mitra, main tumhe jor nahin karna chahta. Yeah tumhara ichha hoga. (Oh My friend, I can't force you to do that for me. It is up-to Your own decision.)"
Duryodhan patted the shoulder of his best friend Karna while uttering it.

 Prince Duryodhan of Hastinapur

Karna looked at him calmly. In total silence. He knew the intention of his best friend. In his mind.

"Ha ha. Anga Raj toh ham apko koi jor nahin kar sakte!! Keval Anurodh kar sakte hain. Bhanje ko toh is samay is rajya ko chod ke jana ucit nahin. Ek toh woh Pita banne wale hain. Aur wo Pandavawoke kya biswas?!! Bhanje ki anupasthithi main rajya dakhal kar le sakte hain!!! (Yes. Certainly. We can't force you Anga King. We can merely request you. Nephew can't go out of the capital at this very point. The first reason is that he is going to be father for the first time. He should stay with his wife. Second reason is that we can't trust that Pandava. They can at any moment jump on us. To win back the throne again.)" Mama Shakuni as usual gave excellent reasoning. For this plan.