Chapter 47: Introducing Banasen: Brave toddler!!

Story Unfolds :

At forefront of a small House at the outskirt of Hastinapur:

"Ap dono ko koi adhikar nahin mere Matashree ki birudhha baat karne ki!! (You have no right to talk foul about my dear mother.)"

A three year old toddler was angry to two boys who were seen laughing at his naivety. They were those bullies who had already bullied Satyasen at the market. Manmath and Sam. This time they were seen bullying his own toddler brother Banasen. The most young among the other four siblings of his. Till now.

     Banasen (Fifth Son of Supriya)

That boy was too young, cute and very cheerful one. His nature was sweet and gentle. He loved his siblings very much and adored his mother. He was not ignorant that she was not his real mother yet what she had done for him not even his biological mother could be able to do that. She jumped on the fire to save his young life!!! She had saved her from that devastating fire unless he would die along his own parents!! Since then this toddler had worshipped her as his Goddess!! Let me narrate the story.
.......................

Flashback: 2 yrs ago:

Supriya had adopted four sons at that time when a beautiful young girl, of her age, named Bishakha had came to reside in her neighborhood. She had her husband merchant Bishakh Datta and one son of around one. She was a bubbly, cheerful and innocent kind of girl whose big blue eyes were always innocently looked at surroundings. Her son (Banasen) received the same quality. After her. She was at that time pregnant of six months when she had started to reside in the next house of Supriya. Bishakha's beloved husband Bishakh Dutta had to roam here and there. To sell garments. He was a big garment merchant. So she had to stay mostly alone with her son. Supriya was also remaining alone. Along with her four toddler sons. Two years ago all of them were around 2-3 years old. She was almost of the same age of that girl. So both of these two lonely hearts had found out solace into each others company. They had enjoyed talking to each other.

Bishakha was wife of a rich merchant so she was living in luxury. While her friend Supriya, even being a Queen of Anga and wife of Karna, lived her life as a simpleton. But that did not put a barrier in their hearts. They fast had became friends. Supriya loved to hear her meaningless banters. Her nonstop talking had reminded her of her own previous self when she asked so much to her Jiji Bhanu. She was so happy at her childhood. But her life was upside down nowadays. She became quit on nature too. To be separated from her husband was a massive blow on her heart!!

 To be separated from her husband was a massive blow on her heart!!