Chapter 73: Supriya gave away Vrish to Padma!!

Story Unfolds :

At the Sut Colony near the outskirt of Hastinapur:

One beautiful girl was seen donating her ornaments among the poor and needy ones. With a big smile on her face. She was overjoyed. She was so ecastic. She had today become mother again. Her this motherhood made her sentimental more than before as it was not her own son. Instead of her baby sister's. Yes you guessed right. I am not talking about Devi Supriya, but her beloved selfless elder sister Devi Vrushali herself.

   Devi Padmavati (1st Karna wife)

She even seen washing the feet of her guests and rub them with her own end of the Saree. All were too happy by seeing the selfless attitude of her. As a queen she could be arrogant yet she seemed so down to earth to the people. All guests were blessing her aloud. She smiled brightly and then had showed her newly born last son Vrishaketu to all. To gain a blessing. For his well-being.

"Mere Lalla ko ashirwad dijiye. Aur is Mata ko kuch nahin chahiye. (Bless my son. A mother needs nothing else from all of you.)" She told them all merrily.

She showed them all the newly born baby sleeping peacefully

She showed them all the newly born baby sleeping peacefully. In her lap. All the guests blessed her son to be praiseworthy and have long life.

"Mera Putra!!! Mera Lalla!!! (My son!! See him!!! My son!!)" She had even showed the baby to all paserbys. In joy!!! She was seen running behind everyone passing by the small house. All inhabitants were too pleased to see her love and care. For this baby who was not even her own!!!! However all were not pleased by her this selfless nature.

One of them, a stout one, Aghori type, asked her gently "Parantu yeah Putra tumhara toh nahin hain?!! (But this son is not even your own biological one?!!)" He then had arched his left eyebrow slightly in question mode. As if he was asking the reason of her this happiness for the sake of her sister.

She calmly had looked at the baby and then hugged it tightly in her chest while kissing softly on it's forehead lovingly. Then she firmly answered the sage "Mahatman, mere Supriya main aur mujh main koi antar nahin hain. Woski pratyek Putra is mata ki bhi Putra hain. (O great soul, I am not different from my Supriya. Her every son is mine too.)" She controlled her temper. How dare this man to suggest that she should be envious of her dear baby sister Supriya?!!!