Chapter 58: Padma demands a son from Supriya!!

Story Unfolds :

At bedroom chamber of Queen of Anga Palace:

One beautiful girl was lying limply on her lavish four-poster mahogany bed. She was unconscious for several days. Today she gained Her senses back but due to weakness she was not able to sit down. So she was lying by closing her eyes. She refused to eat or drink anything. She wanted to see her Su. Just her Su!!! None else!!! She did not want to see even her sons. Chitra, Satya and Vrish had roamed around her room in vain. She did not call for those boys. She did not want them to see her in this critical condition. She opened her eyes once. The Sun light fell on her eyes. She put her hands on her eyes. To cover them. Her big lotus shaped eyes were narrowed. They were reddish too. She cried a lot!!! In her sleep!! She thought she was going to die!! Leaving her six sons alone!!! What would happen to her Vrish, Ban, Chitra, Satya, Shatru and Dip!! Those naive boys did not even learn how to take care of themselves!!! Only if she could get the chance to give their all responsibilities on the able shoulders of her Supriya!!!

Then she had a soft sigh. Of deep and utter frustration. She now wanted to repent for her being a burden on her baby sister's marital life!!! Why she had to come in between the love life of her husband Karna!!! Why?!! All the times!! She loved him!! He did not!! He loved Baishali, his fiancee!! He adored her Supriya, his second wife!!! He took her as she was the ultimate choice for him!! She was a good wife material!!! That was all!!

She closed her eyes tightly. In despair. Another day came. Yet her Supriya did not come to meet her. Now let me introduce her to you all. She was the loving elder sister of Supriya, Vrushali Padmavati herself.

  Devi Padmavati (1st Karna wife)

One maid came into the room. With a medicine. She meekly had asked her "Maharani aushadhi le li jiye. (Please take the medicine, my queen.)"

Padma put her right hand over her head. To show her dissatisfaction. Yet she kept saying nothing. She was not in the mood!! She was mourning for her lost baby!! Even if her husband Karna did not permit her but she was happy to become a mother!! For the last time!!! The baby grew normally too!! It was of six months when she had slipped on the ground and lost the baby instantly!!! The loss took her wish of living with it too!! She did not want to live anymore!!! She was just awaiting for her Supriya so that she could give the custody of her sons to her baby sister!!! In her heart she had no urge for living left!!! 

"Aushudhi le lijiye!!!" The maid had requested her once more.

She closed her eyes too tightly. Then she imagined the day when she had slipped on the floor. The ground was red in blood!! She screamed loudly. Not in pain!!! But in despair!!! She did not want to loose her baby!!! A single drop of tear emerged from her left eye. She was crying constantly!!! Till that day!!! "God!! Please don't let any mother loose her baby!! Don't let her live to suffer through this pain like her!!" She was praying hard.