Chapter 56: Introducing Sushen & Prasen: naughty devils!!

Story Unfolds :

3 yrs later: At the kitchen garden of a small Hut of Hastinapur:

One boy of around five was practicing his aim. With his wooden bow and arrow. Made by his mother. He was so eager to learn archery. He was a good mace fighter and sword fighter. Apt for his age. But he was not good at the archery. He wanted to be like his both elder siblings Vrishasen and Chitrasen whose archery skills were praised by all. Vrish could create a Shakti Punj on the sky with arrows to draw all of his foes energy within and Chitra was apt for making a Sar sajyya with his arrows. People praised them. They were suitable to be called as the Sons of Karna, the second best Archer of Aryabart. This boy wanted to be just like his siblings. He waned to make his mother proud. Of himself. He too wanted that his father would kiss his forehead with affection and would be able to introduce him to all as his son. Now let me introduce him to you all. He was the sixth son of Supriya, brave Sushen who died in the hands of his uncle at the epic war of Mahabharata and was a terror on Pandava army till his premature demise. This boy was praised for his bravery, devotion and fighting spirit by his enemies. For ages after his death. He was in reality the biological son of Padmavati's dear elder brother Banasen and his dotting wife Kalyani. Supriya took him under her wings after the premature death of his real mother. In an accident.

Sushen (6th Don of Karna-Supriya)

This boy closed his One eye. To aim at the tree trunk. He had drawn a eye in there and trying to aim at it. But due to some unavoidable circumstances his mind was distracted today. He felt very low. This was his birthday yet his father did not come to wish him!! He was angry of his father Karna!!! This boy did not know that his biological parents were Banasen and Kalyani. He was known as Karna Putra too!!

He aimed at the trunk. Then pulled the string. With force. The Arrow had toppled over the air thrice but for a second at missed the aim. It struck out of the eye. He made a disappointed face. In this rate he could not get the due recognition as a Karna son!!! A Karna putra should not miss his aim. So easy one!!!

All of a sudden he heard a giggle. Of a little toddler. He narrowed his eyes to that boy. He knew who he was!!! He was his naughty sibling. Two and half year old Prasen. He loved to taunt and mock Sushen most. He came near his younger sibling and twisted his right earlobe. With force.

"Auch" His toddler brother jumped in pain. "Maiya" Then he cried aloud. By pouting his lips cutely in rage.

"Chup (Keep quiet)." Sushen ordered him.

Prasen pulled out his tongue to mock him. Then produced his thumbs of both palms. To enrage his dear elder sibling. He knew how to enrage his brother!!!

Sushen was truly angry. First he had made a mistake by laughing on him. Then he was mocking him. In this way. He slapped on his brother's tiny waist. With force. The slap sound was loud. Prasen made a crying face and ran to his mother. He had to tell her all. His dear elder sibling was biting him. Out of blue!!!! What was his own fault?!! Just to taunt him!! That he did everyday. But Sudden never slapped him so hard before!!!!